roadapples

Howard update

Ed Kennell
21 minutes ago, roadapples said:

Let that sink in...

Still trying to find some words to describe the greatness of this.    Thanks Jay.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 7

WHX??

:text-yeahthat:Wow.... you  mean to tell us a guy Howard didn't know  came came to buy some hubcaps and he ended up with one of his kidneys!?!?!? ....let that sink in is right!!!!! Would just guess their blood types and all that need to match. Wow...were they WH caps? That might have been a good omen from the git go! :)

Lowell /Joette @wheelhorseman you catch this? 

Edited by WHX??
  • Heart 9

lynnmor

I just got a hankering to wax up and properly preserve my spare hubcaps.  :clap:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Pullstart

Closest to a tear in my eye in quite some time.  What love from a total stranger...

• Heart 7

WHX??

I just gave a spare set of caps  to @Achto ....hear that Dan  case I need a kidney? If I need a liver your well seasoned one  might fit well there too! :lol:

• Haha 6

roadapples

Yes, they were WH hub caps. Don't know what he was asking for them, but we know what he got...

• Heart 8

Achto
50 minutes ago, WHX?? said:

If I need a liver your well seasoned one  might fit well there too! 

:ROTF:

The liver is evil - so I punish the crap out of mine. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

cafoose
1 hour ago, troutbum63 said:

GOD is good, sent an angel for Howard. JOHN 15:13 comes to mind.

John 15:13

• Heart 7

953 nut
8 hours ago, wheelhorseman said:

the donor is a caring, compassionate and selfless individual who loves to help his fellow man and this world needs more of these people!  

God has sent angels to all of us in times of need. We may have passed it off as a fortunate coincidence but God's mighty hand was at work. This is the first time I've never heard of hub caps being a part of God's plan but there is no doubt in my mine that they were.

Most gracious God, though Howard and his donor are dreading the complications of life after surgery, I know that You can dwell in the most difficult times of our lives. Be present with both people and their families and ease their suffering, for You know what it is like to suffer in our flesh. Bring all the family members and hospital staff attending Howard and the donor close, that they might have communion with You through suffering. Let all of us feel Your presence, my God. Amen.

Edited by 953 nut
  • Heart 8

19richie66
9 hours ago, wheelhorseman said:

Just know that the donor is a caring, compassionate and selfless individual who loves to help his fellow man and this world needs more of these people!  

Yes he is and yes it does. Thanks for the update. 

• Heart 2

Chris G

This is epic to hear something like this. So cool to see the unexpected and simple things that bring kindness and great acts to one another!!! Hope the recovery is going well for both parties.

• Like 3