AHS

Owls head 2021!!

AHS

It was great to see @OldWorkHorse @ebinmaine and @Oldskool there!! A lot of cool and neat creations… in amongst @Oldskool YETI, your an amazing fabricator!! And, @ebinmaine your C160 is amazing, and with the K16💪💪😀 (I’m doing Tim the tool mans “arh arh arh!!”) well anyway, here’s the pictures! There’s a pic of me next to the beautiful Farmall Cub! Sorry for the upside down ones, I didn’t take them from the right, duh!

3E6CEF55-889C-4460-B099-95E90C72DA16.jpeg

D4D1B0CE-8844-47C3-B2EB-9A83221E876A.jpeg

1D740C0C-7FAA-44C9-9531-DDD8A84559BA.jpeg

508763CA-65E7-409F-9D79-011AC282A20A.jpeg

B49B77AF-DC6A-486F-B755-9B6B6EBFC7CA.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 3
  • Thanks 2

Oldskool
2 hours ago, AHS said:

It was great to see @OldWorkHorse @ebinmaine and @Oldskool there!! A lot of cool and neat creations… in amongst @Oldskool YETI, your an amazing fabricator!! And, @ebinmaine your C160 is amazing, and with the K16💪💪😀 (I’m doing Tim the tool mans “arh arh arh!!”) well anyway, here’s the pictures! There’s a pic of me next to the beautiful Farmall Cub! Sorry for the upside down ones, I didn’t take them from the right, duh!

It was a good time. Nice seeing everybody. Thanks for the props. Alot of stuff to see there.

I have to say I'm really diggin the mini dozers.. Not sure what I need one for but that's besides the point.

20210724_093544.jpg

20210724_093555.jpg

• Like 8

Mike in NC

I want a Struck Mini-Dozer. My grandfather had one when I was a kid. I wish I would have tried talking him into keeping it.

• Like 2

Oldskool
36 minutes ago, Mike in NC said:

I want a Struck Mini-Dozer. My grandfather had one when I was a kid. I wish I would have tried talking him into keeping it.

They ran a mini dozer in the tractor parade. Little thing boogied rite along

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

AHS

Ok, next time, we are gonna bring chairs and tractors! I didn’t see any Power Kings there! Where’s mine… at home! Just got my muffler changed on my Power King… from @jimkemp.. Ofcourse my B80s going to the show next year… under went tranny belt and tranny seal leaking surgery this year! 

8F513609-DEE5-4F5C-A424-6CC20D11A74D.jpeg

B7987094-9F74-4A8D-8FD2-F068B33977D5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 3

ebinmaine

GREAT to see everyone there!!

The photographer department took about a bunch of pics. 

Be a busy couple days for us. I'll get some posted as soon as I can. 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

WheelhorseBob

Looks like a great time! I went to the Eliot tractor show. It was not very good this year unfortunately but I did get another lead on a horse. My wife’s look could have killed..... 

• Haha 2

AHS
9 hours ago, WheelhorseBob said:

Looks like a great time! I went to the Eliot tractor show. It was not very good this year unfortunately but I did get another lead on a horse. My wife’s look could have killed..... 

hey, Wheelhorses will be worth something, someday!

• Like 2

AHS

I’m waiting for the boom of Wheelhorses! Just like 73-87 Chevys!! They know there rugged, just like Wheelhorses! 

• Like 2

ebinmaine

Still a bunch of pics to post but here's a short video. 

• Like 1