608KEB

Mower deck belt part number

608KEB

I have a 1974 B-100 Hydro short frame. Does anyone know the belt length or part number for the mule drive belt. I want to use a 42" side discharge mower deck.

gwest_ca

Mower belts are specific to the decks and the 42" decks were never available for the medium frame tractors so don't know the length.

36" side discharge on long frame tractor Drive belt 102741 (1/2" x 96.6") for B-Series & C-Series tractors with 45-1/2" wheelbase

Same deck on medium frame tractor       Drive belt 102607 (1/2" x 89.12") when used on medium frame 43-1/2" wheelbase tractors

Difference of ---------------------------------------------------------------------   7.48"

42" SD deck on long frame uses Drive belt 102742 replaced by 94-2501 (1/2" x 103")

minus the difference of ------------------------------------------------------------------------------7.48"

Just a wild guess----------------------------------------------------------------------------1/2" x 95-1/2" drive belt length for 42" SD deck on medium frame tractor.

Garry

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Hoppy Rabbit
      By Hoppy Rabbit
      I went to a wheel horse show in PA and picked up a B-100 Automatic. I restored and cleaned it up after I brought it home. It had everything except the Headlights. I got a lense and looked online for the housing and cable. I found one on ebay except it was $67 plus shipping. It didn't even have all the parts. https://www.ebay.com/itm/265133794229?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=dhBhG47STyW&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY.I was just wondering if there is anywhere to get a cheaper one with all the parts so I can finish it. 

• Tj_WH_Collector
      By Tj_WH_Collector
      Hello y'all,

I hope everyone is staying safe and staying healthy. If not, i pray that you or whoever is afflicted be healed soon. 

I hope to learn a lot from the forums and hopefully can use some of you young whipper snappers for your brains (ideas, how to's and such). Lol. Btw i am only 30, much respect for the older generation(s)!

For me, well... If i would have found this 5-6 years ago, i would have said I am new to Wheel Horse. That is about the time my dad bought the 312-8 (that i now own). That purchase and talking to my dad about implements/attachments that i could purchase is what got me so interested in wheel horse. 

Like i mentioned, i started with a 312-8. When i purchased from my dad, it came with a mower pan and a snowblower (wrong model tho). Wisconsin winters were brutal and a regular snowblower was taking me 2+ hours to clear the driveway. Thats when i bought my B-100, included in that deal was a mower pan and a plow. Boy... that B-100 has plowed a lot of snow. I love it. 

I had also bought 2 lack luster tillers at some auctions. Well, that made me look for a tiller attachment. Found one relatively close and went to go look. $200 later, i had a tiller loaded into my truck and i had asked if he had the tillers mount for the rear axle. He said he wasnt sure, but he has a wheel horse sitting in the back. Told me to go look. 

I look over this 854, and there is no rear mount. Just as im getting up, he asks if i want the tractor. I said i only got the $200 i gave you. He said free of charge. And thats how i gained my 854. (854s hood is in my shop)

I want to start restoring my wheel horses, pretty paint, new decals, clean them up. I am proud of what i own. 

And now im looking at getting a D200 with FEL and a backhoe. Its a sketch time to buy but i could use the tractor for house and cabin work. 

Pics are attached. Please ignore the messes. They aint the prettiest tractors, but they all run. 

• obone
      By obone
      I'm looking to install a locking pin on my PTO. P/N 105850 item number 16. I bought a 1/4 one that fits in the hole, but the head drags on the end of the PTO. This is the smallest I could find. Does anyone have the numbers for this pin or a part number and place to get it? If possible a place I can go in to not online. I can not wait.

• obone
      By obone
      Hello,
      I have been reading this forum for a year or so. I got a B-100 71-10K801 about 2 years back from my dad. I have been spending nights after work repairing it with my kids. Just a small list of what we've done so far. Please keep in mind this is a long term project. I plan to use this GREAT TRACTOR all year round. So once we finish it I will be adding a few add-ons. IE tiller, snow blower and a blade. It was kept outside for a few years. So I had to remove the fin covers and clean out the fun stuff left behind from our furry friends. (Had the kids do this part). I had to remove the mod job for the lights. I will be replacing the wiring and lights later. I had to replace the stop pin. The threads were smashed. (On order) I replaced the battery added a fuse holder. Replaced the oil in the engine and transmission/trans axial. Greased the four points. Replaced air filter and spark plug. Replaced the gas line and filter. Had to move over a pin the wire that feeds 12V to the ignition coil. For some reason it was hooked to the accessory of the key switch. So it was only getting 12V to the coil when it was in run not start. Now it gets 12V in start and run mode. If this is wrong please let me know. Still need to find a steering wheel and tires or tubes. Not all tires are bad, but they all go flat after a few weeks. (One in a day). I have downloaded a bunch of pdf's from this site and what a great help. This is my first tractor. It did come with a mowing deck. I will post pictures as soon as I can. Next year I would like to rebuild the engine and maybe paint the tractor.
    • masafiddle1
      By masafiddle1
      74 B-100 restoration, knobs needed