:text-yeahthat: and...

:text-welcomeconfetti:

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

:text-welcomeconfetti:to the :rs:

• Like 1

953 nut
9 hours ago, Tj_WH_Collector said:

He said free of charge. And thats how i gained my 854.

:WRS:

:woohoo:                 You have a nice little herd started there.  Feel free to ask any questions that come up along the way.               :text-coolphotos:

• Like 1

Tractorhead

:text-welcomewave: to :rs:

nice Herd and cool Tractors.

Each of your Horse had it‘s history, so Patina is ok.

Wheeelhorses built for Work, good to see they beeing used.

👍

• Like 1

WHX24
Posted (edited)

:WRS:

Your right in Dan's @Achto and I's old stomping grounds. I been eyeballing that D with the hoe for sometime now but famous last words around her a bit tractor heavy right now. :)

Edited by WHX24
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

rjg854

:WRS:  nice looking tractors, functionality is what's most important.  Beauty is only skin deep, or so I've heard :ychain:

• Like 3

Achto

:WRS: Like WHX24 said your right in our area. PM either one of us if you need some hands on help with any of your :wh:'s.

@Tj_WH_Collector Keep in mind that so far there will be a tractor show in Pickett this year (the weekend after Labor Day). Would be a good time for a meet & greet for us.

• Like 2

Tj_WH_Collector

11 hours ago, Achto said:

:WRS: Like WHX24 said your right in our area. PM either one of us if you need some hands on help with any of your :wh:'s.

@Tj_WH_Collector Keep in mind that so far there will be a tractor show in Pickett this year (the weekend after Labor Day). Would be a good time for a meet & greet for us.

A meet and greet would be awesome! I love going to that show, i will definitely try to make it up there this year. Lets hope they still hold it and everyone is healthy.

I do need to get a slightly bigger trailer that can haul my tractors to shows. But question becomes what shows do i go to and what shows do i not go to? You see... i also have a soft spot for um... other classics... see pic. 😁😁

20200727_164212.jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 2

ebinmaine
55 minutes ago, Tj_WH_Collector said:

other classics

The way I see it you got 2 options..

Get a hitch on the car.

Or. 

Get a truck n trailer big enough to haul car AND  tractors to shows. 

• Haha 3

Rob R

You will FIT in here JUST Fine ..... Welcome!  Never met a fellow Wheel Horse lover I didn't like. 

• Like 6

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Burnerman
      By Burnerman
      Been a long time since I posted. Hope everyone is doing well. 
      I work doing HVAC In a medical center and have been working quite a bit. 
      Anyway my son and I made a run to the local salvage yard today to cleanup all the scrap steel that’s been laying around. My wife was happy to see us finally getting some money for our junk instead of paying to get rid of it. Well..... it cost us $20 but we got another horse. 
      let’s see how this goes. 
      312-8 with SD deck. 
    • Jennifer
      By Jennifer
      Hello everyone!  Got a real puzzle here!  Husband has visited with some on here by phone, but he is getting really frustrated!  Can anyone help us with this tractor!  It will be mowing fine, then start dying off and on at different time frames!  Temperature out side sometimes seems to play a part but could be coincident.  So he has put more and more money in this and not fixed the issue!  A list of what he has done thus far! 
      new Fuel line
      new condensor
      new points
      new carb
      new plug wire
      new spark plug
      Used fuel pump
      new coil
      new switch
      new battery
      new head gasket
      soaked it with marvel mystry oil
      soaked it with sea foam
      removed fuel tank cleaned and blew out
      cleaned sediment bowl. Brand new one is on its way
      changed oil
      all 4 brand new belts

• lsc1257
      By lsc1257
      1990 Wheel Horse 312-8, Model#/Serial# 13553/31-12K801, just turned 1,000 hours, noisy starting, no smoke, comfortable seat, in very good condition.  Needs a battery, plug and air filter.  Picture shows no air filter cover but I had just taken it off and forgot to put it back on for the picture.  Used last summer (2019) for mowing paths through wooded area and this past winter (2019/2020) for snow throwing.  Includes operator’s manual.  Comes with 1998 Wheel Horse 42” Single Stage Snow Thrower, Model#/Serial# 79360/8900550.  Works great.  Belt is one year old.  Includes operator’s manual, chains and Wheel Horse wheel weights.   

1995 Wheel Horse 312-8, Model#/Serial# 73362/5901245, 1,604 hours, starts hard occaisionally, smokes, seat is worn.  Needs a battery, plug, and air filter.  Left rear tire has a slow leak.  Used last summer (2019) for mowing paths through wooded areas and the prior winter (2018/2019) for snow throwing.   Includes operator’s manual.  Comes with 1991(?) 42” Wheel Horse Side Discharge Mower Deck, Model#/Serial# 15-42SC03/?.  Works well as a spare deck, no rust holes. 

More pictures available upon request.

• ZebraIII
      By ZebraIII
      I picked up a 1989 312-8 and have it in pretty good shape after a couple weeks of paint & detailing.
      I do need to replace a spindle shaft on the deck.
      I started looking at the manuals here and realized that the deck was not from a 1989 machine.
      The closest match I can find is a 1973-1975 42" SD #5-1010, but the illustrations show the height adjustment lever & mechanism as being on the left side of the deck, mine is located on the right.
      Can anyone help to identify this deck?
      Thanks in advance!

• DMB41
      By DMB41
      Hi All,

My first post on here so apologies in advance for any rookie mistakes.

First off, I am the proud owner of a "new to me" 312-8. I took it out for a spin yesterday and when I engaged the PTO, currently there is a 42 in side discharge mower deck on it, there were sparks flying from the disk directly below the muffler (maybe the flywheel or clutch?). Any idea what that may be and what needs to be addressed?

Thank you !!