WVHillbilly520H

Our crazy little "Mutt" today.

elcamino/wheelhorse

better not leave him alone with the lamp. Maybe chew the cord in to.

• Like 1

squonk

We have a battery operated candle thingy for a nite lite on our stairs. Today one of the dogs decided it was a chew toy! 

• Haha 4

ebinmaine

That is AWESOME. 

Have you carefully inspected the new lamp for "evil"?  

Our fool dog barks at a smoke detector that hasn't been on the ceiling.... For 3 years. 

• Haha 4

WVHillbilly520H
1 hour ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

better not leave him alone with the lamp. Maybe chew the cord in to.

Now that's is put in the corner the fool has left it alone. He did the same thing with my deer mount. Tried climbing the wall to get at it.

Edited by WVHillbilly520H
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

ebinmaine
6 minutes ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

Now that's is put in the corner the fool has left it alone. He did the same thing with my deer mount. Tried climbing the wall to get at it.

Open space floor lamps are obviously not permitted. 

• Haha 4

WVHillbilly520H
2 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

Open space floor lamps are obviously not permitted. 

There's obviously "lots" of things not permitted in the house or allowed to leave after in according the "19 pounds of fury" we call Gibby.

• Haha 4

D_Mac

My dog Jeffrey does that when ever I get the vacuum cleaner out, grab a shovel or broom or when we go out to the garage. If I start up the engine on a tractor, snow blower, lawn mower he goes nuts. Bites the tires and wheels and the engine itself. I cant have him out there. Wonder how he broke his tooth ? ? ? He had to have surgery to have the rest of it removed. Dosnt slow him down any, he is still at it.

20201120_130250.jpg

20201120_210344.jpg

20201214_173724.jpg

Edited by D_Mac
  • Like 1

WVHillbilly520H

Yes @D_Mac, I was waiting for your to join in, that's pretty much this fella in a nutshell, who knows want their previous owners did to them, I actually found ours one day I stopped to get my wife at lunch from her work, it had snowed a day or 2 before so around 6-7" still lay on the ground, I seen him when I pulled in to get her then again to drop her off, I followed his little tracks to the hedge bushes next to the building with no snow under them in the pea gravel, lured him out with food, she kept him in the office as they had a golden retriever, I told her to find him a home just not ours, that was 6 years ago come March 6. He was so scrawny he's wearing a cat collar/harness in this first pic here.

IMAG1225.jpg

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

tom2p

we had a collie that went beserk when we got out the vacuum cleaner ; had to put her outside 

she was also that way when we got out a broom or push brush 

and when we got out a rolling pin ( in the kitchen to flatten dough or whatever)

and we had her from puppy age on - and she was never tormented with those items ... strange 

she also went beserk any time we were near children swimming - a few times she jumped in to 'save' them  lol

• Like 1

Horse Newbie

We got Bailey just over 4 years ago December...

He was hanging around an assisted living center where I was visiting a relative.

Came home, told my wife, and off she went..he jumped in her car when she pulled up...lol.

If she wanted him it was good with me.

I didn't want to bring him home and then her say no and then I'd have to take him away...He has been an absolute joy to have and is spoiled rotten.

I tell Libby he picked us; we didn't pick him.

A friend that knows dogs better than us says he's a Yorkshire Silky.

And he attacks the vacuum cleaner also...and he doesn't like you adjusting his blanket...lol...

received_.jpg.3d4bfbfa0e1f9627aea6e466ab5e2774.jpg

received__2.jpg

received__3.jpg

Edited by Horse Newbie
  • Excellent 2

Horse Newbie

20210124_193311.jpg.d9bbed371ddb4df205cc0d95ba5829be.jpg20210124_200741.jpg.f41628d11ab3fb0d5902d890184c34d7.jpgMore Bailey...and some WH hub caps in the background...

Edited by Horse Newbie
  • Like 1

D_Mac

I have heard about those hubcaps being referred to as " dog dish" ... but really?If they are just laying around, send um my way I will find a tractor to fit them !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Horse Newbie
8 minutes ago, D_Mac said:

I have heard about those hubcaps being referred to as " dog dish" ... but really?If they are just laying around, send um my way I will find a tractor to fit them !!

I know you could ( find a tractor):lol:...  but they are slated for my 1994 520H.

Just need to paint the centers...and I can't decide if I like the "no hub cap" look better...

• Excellent 1

Horse Newbie

On the subject of doggies...

Bailey's steps to slumberland...

He doesn't sleep in our bed...

we sleep in his bed !:wacko:

20210204_210230.jpg

Edited by Horse Newbie
  • Excellent 2

WVHillbilly520H

Ours has a crate, for only being 19 pounds he has it in his head he is a Great Dane especially when in the bed between us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ebinmaine
7 minutes ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

Ours has a crate, for only being 19 pounds he has it in his head he is a Great Dane especially when in the bed between us.

Our dog measures 19 at the shoulder and is probably 35 long.

It's amazing the square footage that animal can occupy on a queen bed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

WVHillbilly520H
2 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Our dog measures 19 at the shoulder and is probably 35 long.

It's amazing the square footage that animal can occupy on a queen bed. 

Exactly... And even those spindly little chicken legs are quite powerful at pushing on your kidneys when their back is against the others.

• Haha 2

Horse Newbie
1 hour ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

Exactly... And even those spindly little chicken legs are quite powerful at pushing on your kidneys when their back is against the others.

Yeah...Bailey can be laying beside me and I think he's asleep and all of a sudden he kicks me...maybe dreaming ???????:lol:

• Haha 2

RandyLittrell

My wife and I like animals, but we aren't really "animal lovers".  So it's kinda funny that because my Grandson's house had bad water damage and they are living with other family and my daughter moved back in with her 2 dogs, 2 mice and an Iguana, along with Vincents dog, we have a house full!! Here is a pic of my grandson watching some cartoons the other day! 

20210128_140242.jpg

Edited by RandyLittrell
  • Like 2
  • Heart 1

WVHillbilly520H

Randy, I believe you are "outdogged" there, especially the Shepard on the back of the couch, so when ours wants something you are eating he "zeros" in on it like a vulture 😆 ...

20210206_185134.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Heart 2

RandyLittrell
1 hour ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

Randy, I believe you are "outdogged" there, especially the Shepard on the back of the couch, so when ours wants something you are eating he "zeros" in on it like a vulture 😆 ...

20210206_185134.jpg

Yes, Luna is a husky/shepard mix and she is super smart, but doesn't mind that great. She belongs to my daughters boyfriend and wasn't trained very well. She is coming around and I have to admit I am a little fond of her. 

Rigby is the great dane/mastif mix and he is very well behaved! He really craves attention! 

Stitch is a frenchie/pug mix and she is a little pain in the butt! 

Maybe I am starting to be an animal lover!! 

Randy

• Excellent 3

Horse Newbie

See what I was saying a few frames up ?... Bailey's bed, not ours, but he lets us sleep in it...lol

20210206_221748.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ebinmaine
11 hours ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

20210206_185134.jpg

Ahhh yes. 

This occurs here as well. 

Meeha has her "place" she's been trained to for while we eat. A dog bed. 

As with any toddler she'll sit there.... Right in the edge.  

And watch. Every. Bite. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Horse Newbie

Bailey in his "day" bed...

20210209_203145.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1