photoguy

Winchendon Rod & Gun club show.

photoguy

The Winchendon Rod And gun Club will be having a tractor show October 9 10 11th.Campi g is available .Hope some Red Square people can make it.Oh ,I'm on RedSquare a lot I have no experience posting.So if this is in the wrong place I apologize in advance.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

ebinmaine

@photoguy would you please PM me whatever contact information you have about the Winchendon Rod And Gun Club?

The only info I found was something to do with Facebook which I don't have.

• Like 1

Sparky
1 hour ago, photoguy said:

Oh ,I'm on RedSquare a lot I have no experience posting.So if this is in the wrong place I apologize in advance.

You posted this exactly where it should be :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

wallfish

Been dying to get out to some shows even though there's no time for the fun stuff. Irresponsibility trumps work when it comes to tractor/engine shows, so I'm interested in going. Can you post more details? 

• Haha 1

photoguy

20200801_120953.jpg.b3bff0717d0a20897bf51ec938b67d27.jpg

4 hours ago, photoguy said:

The Winchendon Rod And gun Club will be having a tractor show October 9 10 11th.Campi g is available .Hope some Red Square people can make it.Oh ,I'm on RedSquare a lot I have no experience posting.So if this is in the wrong place I apologize in advance.

• Like 1

wallfish

Start time?

end time?

Food?

Fees?

Address?

Can we ride a tractor around?

Do they have an advertising flyer or something? Saw nothing on their facebook page about it.

Is this their first show? Or is this an annual event?

• Like 1

photoguy

Start time is when ever you get there Friday.  End time is Sunday 1:00 .They plan on having hot dogs & burgers & I'm not sure what else.  I attended a meeting there Tuesday and they are just interested in covering porta potties and other expenses.  Sounded like it would be $5.00 a head kids free. There are a couple options for a tractor ride on quiet dirt roads that leave from the club & you can ride them in the show field. This is there first tractor show. They hold motorcycle events yearly. If it goes good I think they would make it annual. There is a flyer on face book the address is Winchendon Rod & Gun Club 169 Winchendon Rd. Royalston, Mass.01368.They also have a pond with fire pits around the perimeter for camping pavilion and concert stage.  Free camping, no hook-ups.  They also have a shooting range, but it will be closed during the show. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine

I'll talk this over with Trina and see if she's got anything else in mind. Maybe Saturday October 10th for us...

• Excellent 1

wallfish

Saturday would be the option for me as well.

• Like 1

Sparky

I’m not committing...but maybe Saturday for me. Probably won’t haul tractors, just wear comfy hiking boots to get around :rolleyes:

• Excellent 1

wallfish
9 minutes ago, Sparky said:

I’m not committing...but maybe Saturday for me. Probably won’t haul tractors, just wear comfy hiking boots to get around :rolleyes:

Stop it, you're going and bringing some tractors too. Small shows need all the help they can get!

I'll load up some 2 stroke power tools too for something different.

• Excellent 1

AMC RULES

Can't confirm, might have to join their group to see it. Can you take a screen shot of that show flyer and post it here please, ty.