Tim Fenn

C125 PTO Drive Belt for 42in Mower Deck

Tim Fenn

I've just acquired a renovated C125 but unfortunately the drive belt got snagged with the mower deck belt (maybe because of incorrect fitment?). It looks like I'm on a steep learning curve! I've been trying to find out which belt to buy as a replacement. The belt I've just taken off is 94 inches but  according to the parts manual I need a Toro belt part number 94 2501 which is 103 inches? The mower deck is a 42in rear eject. It's funny that the Toro belt has 94 2501 as the part number but is 103 inches & I apparently need a 94in belt? Any ideas? 

peter lena

tim , i use a 95 1/2 " on my 42 " r/d deck , on my c series and others. you could go over to tractor supply if close by and pick one up . pete

gwest_ca

Click on the fuzzy pictures. There was a change in the belt recommendation

Garry

Tim Fenn
On 7/15/2020 at 12:55 PM, peter lena said:

tim , i use a 95 1/2 " on my 42 " r/d deck , on my c series and others. you could go over to tractor supply if close by and pick one up . pete

Many thanks for your help Pete. I've ordered a longer belt as per the message below. 

Tim Fenn
On 7/15/2020 at 1:30 PM, gwest_ca said:

Click on the fuzzy pictures. There was a change in the belt recommendation

Garry

Thanks so much for this!!! Great to know there's plenty knowledge out there. Mine's a Belgium made Wheel Horse sold by Mountfield here in UK. Also trying to sort out the fueling converting from a mechanical to an electric fuel pump as mechanical kept failing once operating temperature was reached. Am on steep learning curve!! 

peter lena

peter lena

hello tim , i found my pictures on fuel pump installation , lots of related information here , worked out well, pete