Mickwhitt

What did you do today?

Southern_Secret

@ebinmaine I don't know, if they both team up they might not let me take a video :laughing-rofl: 

• Haha 1

Ifixoldjunk

F9A4A1F9-BCEF-472C-9170-0CBDEB16FAFD.jpeg.9484aa639ac3da25aaadeaf4011d7ffd.jpegI put my shiny new to me tundra on the road. Just gonna drive all over today lol. Breaking it in at 160k🤣

• Like 4

Gregor

We've had some snow melt the last few days, so I was able to get the 125 up to the garage. As soon as I am done with a couple of wood projects, I'll be able to start "Horsin'" around again.

• Like 3

8ntruck

We got about 7" of snow Tuesday night here in our Mo. location.  Would have been handy to have my 14-8 and Mr 2 cycle Toro snowthrower here.  Was out using a back saver snow shovel to dig out the driveway when a newspaper reporter stops by and interviews me about shoveling snow.

Today, I am famous, with my picture appearing below the fold on the front page of the local paper.

• Excellent 2

ZXT

Got a couple of inches of ice/snow mix last night so the area is pretty much shut down.. Probably not enough to try to plow, but I wish I had one! Could at least entertain myself with it since work was cancelled.

• Like 1

ebinmaine
1 hour ago, 8ntruck said:

Today, I am famous, with my picture appearing below the fold on the front page of the local paper.

What did you do???

Were you bad?

19richie66

Spiffed up the side of my tool cart at work. Spreading the Wheel Horse love…….

73CF5A4B-8607-43D3-9CF4-C5071B64A749.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 3

8ntruck
56 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

What did you do???

Were you bad?

I was just the first idiot out shoveling snow that the reporter saw. 

Picture on the front page means I'm famous, right?

• Haha 2

ebinmaine
11 minutes ago, 8ntruck said:

I was just the first idiot out shoveling snow that the reporter saw. 

Picture on the front page means I'm famous, right?

Oh yes yes absolutely.  

Horse Newbie
6 hours ago, 8ntruck said:

There’s your 15 minutes…

• Like 2

Achto

After a hard day of prep work, wet sanding, and spraying. I was able to kick back and admire a nice Desert Sunset.:D

IMG_20220206_160526679.jpg.d457fe9fdf3b66b7526c0daeace8cee3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 3

ebinmaine
3 minutes ago, Achto said:

After a hard day of prep work, wet sanding, and spraying. I was able to kick back and admire a nice Desert Sunset.:D

IMG_20220206_160526679.jpg.d457fe9fdf3b66b7526c0daeace8cee3.jpg

Some Case action there?

• Like 2

Achto
2 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Some Case action there?

Yep, helping a buddy out with his 444 Basket Case.:D

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

WHX??

Yep EB and it's gonna rock when done.  For a buddy of Dan's and mine. Being a very difficult resto to say the least  tho. 

If I wasn't such  :wh: fruit cake  Case's would be my brand. 

Picked a great day to paint weather wise Dan...

Edited by WHX??
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 2

SylvanLakeWH
Just now, WHX?? said:

If I wasn't such  :wh: fruit cake  Case's would be my brand. 

So… you’d be a nut Case…? :confusion-confused:

:occasion-clown:

• Haha 4

ebinmaine
1 minute ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

So… you’d be a nut Case…? :confusion-confused:

:occasion-clown:

Da dum tsch...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

WHX??

Lol after the dickin around with this RE-67 today.... I am a nut case...:lol: betcha Madge could hear me swearing at him today! 

Edited by WHX??
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

Ifixoldjunk

31CCB471-1039-4138-BDF1-8E27FFFA787A.jpeg.218c3df57f9b6f88dcad8bbe3a552052.jpeg080D86E6-2877-4316-ACEB-6201ED12A9BB.jpeg.f00f556040b0f342a1e26661254c2b1d.jpeg

Idk why redsquare wants to rotate my pictures, but I replaced the rotten shell of a bumper on my tundra

• Like 1

Lee1977
1 hour ago, Ifixoldjunk said:

31CCB471-1039-4138-BDF1-8E27FFFA787A.jpeg.218c3df57f9b6f88dcad8bbe3a552052.jpeg080D86E6-2877-4316-ACEB-6201ED12A9BB.jpeg.f00f556040b0f342a1e26661254c2b1d.jpeg

Idk why redsquare wants to rotate my pictures, but I replaced the rotten shell of a bumper on my tundra

If the bumper look like that can you poke your finger trough the frame. Better check with Pete to find out what to spray it with before it falls apart.

I'm testing some stuff a formulary I found on the internet. I've mixed up some of it about 8 months ago and tried it on several things so for it's doing good. I wire brushed a Ford blade to get all the green stuff off and sprayed it down.

He clamed it would stop rust out side for two years I haven't got there yet so don't know for sure.  I also sprayed down the rusty handles on the Eddleman Mower when I painted it last year. let it soak a week or so washed it down and painted it's didn't sand, still on there.  It consist of 4 oz. PB Blaster 12 oz. Transmission Fluid and  1/2 oz. of Dawn. It's hard to see those little marks on thar paint mixing cup and got too muck dawn in the bach I s[rayed the blade with so I just brushed it out. Here are a couple of pictures. 

SAM-1463.jpg

SAM-1375.jpg

This is what It looked like before I wire brushed and s[rayed it.

SAM-1376.jpg

I guess I had better wire brush that JD tool bar and spray it.

Here is a close up of the handel bar on the mower, I didn't sand it just washed and painted.

SAM-1464.jpg

• Like 2

Ifixoldjunk

@Lee1977 Surprisingly the frame isn’t rusted at all. I think the issue stemmed from the bumper being recalled for rust in 08 and never being acted on. No pitting or flakes which is odd for a Toyota.

• Like 1

Stormin

Been dog proofing the garden yesterday while we still have some garden left. Erected a fence between it and the yard. I did have some help from Nell, the pup. Rather large pup now. Driving the posts in was fun. When I swung the mallet, she'd jump up and try to grab it and push the post with her paws.

The hole for the post by the house proved a bit of a problem. A piece of the original drive was still there under the soil. Four inch thick. That I attacked with a large chisel and lump hammer. After about an hour and a half and an aching wrist, I managed to get through concrete and the post in. Then fitted the last panels. Not bad for an afternoons work. I only collected the posts in the morning. 

Fitted the gate first thing this morning.

P1040047.JPG.8f18f600e475b4d33951be5c7575e665.JPG

• Like 3

lynnmor
18 hours ago, Ifixoldjunk said:

You might have a stupid iPhone that has it's own idea of what is best for you.  You must comply!

• Haha 2

19richie66
26 minutes ago, lynnmor said:

You might have a stupid iPhone that has it's own idea of what is best for you.  You must comply!

I have noticed if I uploaded a picture directly from my I phone it was ok. If I edited it at all, it would rotate or flip it. 

• Haha 1

Stormin

That's why we call them SMART phones. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

squonk
On 2/6/2022 at 7:36 PM, ebinmaine said:

Da dum tsch...

For the hearing impaired :):

3481029301avatar.gif.00d8285d991620753cbdaf06a85e61e6.gif

• Haha 2