D_Mac

What do we have here? ( again)

D_Mac

@jabelmanThanks for the reply I was hoping someone had some knowledge on these tractors. hard to find any information at all on them. I am not looking to restore it but more of just getting it running and moving under its own power. I have a nice 8hp Briggs I/C engine I was thinking of using if what ever is on it is toast.

WHNJ701

thats 1 dont have much knowedge of, I had the opportunity to buy a real nice farmette when I bought my gemco tractor, unfortunately only 1 would fit in the back of the truck, (this was before @pullstart taught us how to load trucks)

Edited by jabelman
  • Haha 1

D_Mac

Agreed @pullstart is a Masterloader. I think I am going to get it even though I dont have the space. I dont have the money. I dont have the knowledge. It looks like if you just put a little gas in it it will fire right up ! :laughing-rofl:

Pullstart

I have no solid information to go by, but I like most anything old and fun looking.  Even if it’s a lawn ornament, if it brings you a smile it’s probably worth it.  Times are weird right now.  You kind of need the source of joy, even at a cost.  Just think, you could be wasting the money on things you’ll never get back at all.  I don’t gamble, smoke or go to bars.  People probably spend more on average weekly than I do monthly on tractors, but even if it is junk at the end of the day I feel further ahead than them. :D

• Thanks 1

D_Mac
4 minutes ago, pullstart said:

I have no solid information to go by, but I like most anything old and fun looking.  Even if it’s a lawn ornament, if it brings you a smile it’s probably worth it.  Times are weird right now.  You kind of need the source of joy, even at a cost.  Just think, you could be wasting the money on things you’ll never get back at all.  I don’t gamble, smoke or go to bars.  People probably spend more on average weekly than I do monthly on tractors, but even if it is junk at the end of the day I feel further ahead than them. :D

I agree. I am the same I dont smoke or drink but that dosnt mean I have extra cash. This cancer has set me back big time as far as money goes. My problem is that if i get it .... you best believe I will spend what it takes to get it running.. thats the scary part. I hate to say it might be worth more in parts to someone. I have to go look at it. Chances are if I go looking I am coming back with it..... then what ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Tractorhead
24 minutes ago, D_Mac said:

I have to go look at it. Chances are if I go looking I am coming back with it..... then what ?

Basically it‘s up to you

Well, that’s an easy answer - Simply enjoy it..

if it won‘t run, you here best surrounded to bring it back to life.

If it allready runs, take you time of fun with it.

You must decide, what‘s it in your World worth.

In my World, i simply enjoy my „Toys“ give them a bit of Service and they give me a lot of Fun back. I don‘t care what others think of my Hobby of what they think of me or if they called me even Crazy, i have some Fun with my Toys that‘s the importantst.

and last but not least my toys help me on some gardenwork.

They don‘t be really urgently required, just gardening makes much more Fun .

My Tractors still for my Fun, no more no less.

Both of my Tractors are outsitters covered by Plane, no shed no garage.

was it a really need to have two? - nooooo

where they really required - nooo

where they really senseful for save some worktime? - nooo

i simply have Fun with them, because it‘s my Hobby.

• Thanks 1