Lane Ranger

Who Knew This! Wheel Horse Whiskey!

WHX??
2 minutes ago, JCM said:

I need some more info here

Oh you gotta be kidding me Jim...this was an easy one.... no Jeopardy contestant for you  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

JCM

Oh that one, I was thinking way to far back, I think I actually have that on a Toby Keith CD.:confusion-confused:   As far as Jeopardy goes, I am lucky if I can answer 1 of those questions once a week, remember your'e dealing with a Plumber.

Edited by JCM
  • Haha 1

stevasaurus

I just put a call into my favorite Binnies and they are going to investigate availability.  They will let me know if and when they can get it.  Suggested price is $27.  

Maybe we can get Karl to stock it in the store.  :eusa-think:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 3

WHX??

You taken orders Steve? :lol:

untitled.png

Edited by WHX24
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

WHX??
6 hours ago, JCM said:

remember your'e dealing with a Plumber that shows more butt crack than anyone really wants to see when he's doing a rough in...

:laughing-rolling:

Sorry Jim @19richie66 taught me that brand of humor! :lol:

Edited by WHX24

JCM

@WHX24     I have been waiting hours for a comment, what took you so long ?   On the contrary, roughly 20 plus years ago I was doing a service call under a kitchen sink and the female owner said, your the first Plumber iv'e seen without their butt crack showing, we both had a good laugh at that one.

• Haha 3

WHX??
12 minutes ago, JCM said:

@WHX24 what took you so long ?  

It's cocktail hr here Jimbo and I had a late service call so gotta catch up with the missus... and I ain't on call this weekend! :greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

JCM

The first Plumber I worked for in 1976 had a good 4 '' showing daily and I can't mention what I used to say to him, boss or not.

WHX??

My gut is hurting Jim that's enough! My bil that tiled my shower had 4 and his wife who is my sister had 3!  You want pics I gottem! :lol:

Back on topic here Dino you get a case if your man can get them and we'll make some friends! ...Cribs ... same goes for you but then you gotta come to the BS this year to distribute!  :lol:

BTW  Lane we score you get a bottle on the house for starting  this whole menagerie.....BUT  you and Rodney gotta bring some horses and parts to sell to Portage Show to get it tho...:lol:

Edited by WHX24
  • Haha 2

tunahead72

OMG, I don't really even drink whiskey much, but my son does.  And I've been listening to a bunch of early Chris Stapleton tunes lately, he's from Kentucky originally, and every other word out of his mouth is either "whiskey" or "moonshine".  And now this!  Sign me up for a bottle if anybody gets some, I'll see you guys at the show and find a good use for it! :occasion-xmas:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 2

WHX??

Like Kev said Tuna you ain't a whiskey aficionado be nice to lookin one on the shelf anyway... decor I think they call it. :)

Sides Willie Nelson just happens to show up at yer door someday best have something to offer! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

tunahead72

Yep!  I've had stranger looking "décor" on display, still do actually, it would fit right in except I know for a fact it'll disappear in due time and won't be wasted.

A good friend and partner in crime still has a can of tuna fish in his basement that he placed on a stage in front of Jorma Kaukonen during a show one late night several decades ago.  Jorma glanced down after he took a sip of his beer, gave a little WTF look, and promptly picked it up and started using it as a slide on his next song.  I can't make this stuff up!  That can is bloated beyond belief after all these years, and I know nothing if it ever explodes!

And if Willie ever shows up at my door, and the whiskey's already gone, I'm sure I can find something else to offer him. B)

• Haha 2

Racinbob
16 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

I just put a call into my favorite Binnies and they are going to investigate availability.  They will let me know if and when they can get it.  Suggested price is $27.  

Maybe we can get Karl to stock it in the store.  :eusa-think:

Good luck getting Karl to stock it in his store :D If your guy can get it put me in for one. Not that we need an excuse but we could use it on Chris and Nancy as to why we needed to get together. ;) Big show is out for me this year. :( Gotta be in Florida for the granddaughter. :)

LengerichKA88

I don’t drink anymore, but I’d buy a bottle of that for the shelf! 

I’ll keep it next to the wine for ya @pullstart! 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

stevasaurus

Me and Willy go back a long way, and if he is ever Ridin' on the City of New Orleans, he can always stop in here.  I have the best chance of that happening cents, since, sense we now have Recreational Pot in Illinois and Rye Whiskey from Kentucky and Point Beers from Steven's Point Wisconsin.  :orcs-cheers:  Bring on the party.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

tunahead72

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

stevasaurus

Me and Willy just before Christmas.  :banana-guitar:

Steve and KC.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

WHX??

You must be taken up the State on that weed legalization...that ain't even close to lookin like Willie! :lol:

BTW Dino heard your Guv took in 3 million in sales taxes on the first day alone it was legal... your property taxes go down yet or he give himself a raise?!?!? :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

stevasaurus

That is my friend KC (Kevin).  About 50 or 60 members from our high school graduation class get together for lunch before Christmas.  He got the suit from Amazon for $100.  Cool suit.  :occasion-xmas:

• Thanks 1

The Tuul Crib

Just got this response back from the

169B1943-A598-4A78-BD35-774E5D4F8264.png.85491fd24e10178eb0249ccb0950288a.pngdistillery up in Kentucky

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

WHX??

I like the part about a big group of Horse fans ! :lol:

• Excellent 2
  • Haha 1

The Tuul Crib

Well they just messaged me back and there is nowhere to be found a bottle of this wheel horse whiskey. At least not around me here. They are working on that 

and l will keep looking!!

• Sad 1

stevasaurus

Me too!!!  This is a labor of love.  Sounds like a bunch of us have been checking this out.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 1

Stormin
On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 10:31 PM, stevasaurus said:

Me and Willy just before Christmas.  :banana-guitar:

Steve and KC.jpg

I see you dressed for the occasion, Steve.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

stevasaurus

I'm going to bump this back up to the top...and for good reason.  Check these out.  My Binny's store called me, they have it in stock now.  $24.99 + tax...I bought 4 bottles.  :occasion-xmas:  It's 95% Rye mash.  Excellent.

DSCF9258.JPG

Notice, these do say Batch 1.

DSCF9260.JPG

DSCF9261.JPG

• Like 1
  • Excellent 7