dclarke

Thanks for the pics, Jim! 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

prondzy

Looks good guys!

• Thanks 1

squonk

Gale Banks"Mr diesel " says smoke out the stack means un- burned fuel and and lost HP. You got it tuned too good! :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

PeacemakerJack

Those :wh:‘s sure look good!  

Dan—Radpferd looks right at home rolling soil and rollin’ coal!  That is a sweet tractor for sure.  How did he do with the plow? He looks like he wasn’t even breaking a sweat!  You’ll have to post a few pics and your thoughts in our plowing thread, if for no other reason than to document it there.

Jim—the 1055 looks sweet as well.  Sorry I missed the show but Caleb’s state track meet took precedence.  We faced similar “liquid sunshine” in Waupun on Saturday for that as well.  

Thank Cindy for the pictures.  

• Excellent 1
  • Thanks 2

stevasaurus

WOW!!!  Great pictures and, even with the rain, I really enjoyed the show and the company.  Awesome day.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 2

WHX24

Forgot to tell you @stevasaurus Cindy says you won a door prize... a bottle of tractor wash and some buffing clothes! :occasion-xmas:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

How cool is that??  I never win any thing!!  I handed her my ticket on the way out...just thinking.  You guys keep that stuff...I don't shine up my horses...they are workers.  You have the shiny stuff Mate.  :orcs-cheers:

You know...I had a year (now that I think of it)...I think it was 2010.  I won the raffle tractor at the Big Show and that was just the start.  won multiple prizes at Charlott and then again at Scott's M&G.  What a year that was.  Is it possible that I might bring home another raffle tractor this year??   :confusion-confused:  :notworthy:

• Like 1

Stormin

That little Aliss Chamers is the 7th photo is a beauty. That's some collection AJ has. I love to see it for real. Thanks for the photo's. :thumbs:

• Like 1