Sparky

Winter trail ride

WHNJ701
1 hour ago, Sparky said:

And if anyone is interested in the LED lights......B)

D5A60CB8-25A8-4FED-91D8-6EFD62639192.jpeg

I am interested!!!

I just installed under cabinet lights yesterday.  I picked up 4 Wireless led ones that are dimmable.  they are controlled by remote. actually pretty nice lights 22 bucks online.

• Like 4

Sparky

Nothing that fancy here! These are simply hardwired and controlled by a wall switch. Yours sound like a great deal, these were around $85 for the pair 🙄 at Home Depot. Ones an 18” and the others a 24”. 

ebinmaine

Nice Woods photos !

I wish we had as little snow as you do. We'll have to wait a couple months or more to get into the forest at this point.

• Like 4

Digger 66
14 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Nice Woods photos !

X-2 ^^ 

• Like 1

squonk
16 hours ago, Sparky said:

And if anyone is interested in the LED lights......B)

D5A60CB8-25A8-4FED-91D8-6EFD62639192.jpeg

I'm more interested in how you keep the crap off the counter and the scorch marks off the oven door! :helmet:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Sparky
2 hours ago, squonk said:

I'm more interested in how you keep the crap off the counter and the scorch marks off the oven door! :helmet:

Well I don’t cook anything so that’s why the stove has no scorch marks! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

squonk
38 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Well I don’t cook anything so that’s why the stove has no scorch marks! 

That"s right! You're always in Hawaii! :banana-dreads:

• Like 3

Docwheelhorse

Thanks @Sparkyfor cutting up the fallen trees across the trails... I owe you a chain. Im taking Cole out for a walk before work if you want to go shoot me a text

Tony

stevebo

Mike-

You LOVE that rider. 

• Like 1

Wishin4a416

A good time was had by both!  The ole LT 10/36 looks lonely out there. I had one back in the late 70's.

Edited by Wishin4a416

Docwheelhorse

Its not lonely... Mr. And Mrs. Mouse and family have made a nice home out of it. And... given the choice of being between 2 trees or tossed into crusher it said "I'll sit here" 

Tony

• Like 1

Cetan08

I noticed the against on all four corners. I have them on my C-121 and when I got them an old tractor tire man told me to put the front tires reverse of what you would normally and it would help with control in soft stuff. Mud, snow, etc. Have always had them this way so have no idea how they would do mounted as they usually are.

Love the idea of just out riding but like already mentioned, to much snow here. Would need ski's and chains on my horse.

• Like 1

Sparky
2 hours ago, Cetan08 said:

I noticed the against on all four corners. I have them on my C-121 and when I got them an old tractor tire man told me to put the front tires reverse of what you would normally and it would help with control in soft stuff. Mud, snow, etc. Have always had them this way so have no idea how they would do mounted as they usually are.

Love the idea of just out riding but like already mentioned, to much snow here. Would need ski's and chains on my horse.

I thought about swapping the fronts around, but it’s just a tractor to ride around on. Only has a 5hp Honda yank-start so it’s not really touquey enough for chores. I did install a slightly oversized crank pulley so in 3rd gear full throttle it moves along pretty quick!

It’s great for putting around the local tractor/machinery shows, nice and quiet, runs smooth and starts in a couple pulls. 

AMC RULES

:clap:   :wh: Calandar shot.

20190203_130506.jpg.91de3610a2e9d481b559c16f478aafa4.jpg

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

JCM

I hope you do not mind some more winter trail ride pics Mike, anymore snow than this and it would not be happening, you definitley sparked my interest.I did have to pack the trail down with a heavier tractor   first but the 417-8 did well with 3 solid blocks in the weight box and easy on the throttle to start out in second gear.This was today around noon.   Thanks.

WH 2019A.jpg

WH 2019 C.jpg

WH 2019 D.jpg

WH 2019 F.jpg

WH 2019 E.jpg

WH 2019 C.jpg

Edited by JCM
  • Like 6
  • Excellent 3

AMC RULES

20190203_154108.jpg.75bc236c82aa4d1128a6ec48fed02a9f.jpgI spy another one!   :bow-blue:

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sparky

Real nice pics! I haven’t taken a woodsy trail ride in quite awhile 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lee1977

No snow here around 64 degrees. 

SAM-1122.jpg

SAM-1123.jpg

SAM-1124.jpg

SAM-1125.jpg

SAM-1126.jpg

SAM-1128.jpg

SAM-1129.jpg

SAM-1130.jpg

• Like 7
  • Excellent 2

JCM

I was hoping to see a few Trail ride pics this year but I would assume in some parts of the Country there just isn't enough white stuff so I hope I won't bore you with my pics from today. After packing the snow down there is a real good base for a tractor ride, walking the woods or a ride on the ATV.

DSCN0035.JPG

DSCN0034 - Copy.JPG

DSCN0036.JPG

• Like 1
  • Excellent 3
  • Heart 3

ebinmaine

NIIIIIICE

• Like 1

Pullstart

@JCM those hubcaps remind me.... ever notice how awesome the world looks from the reflection of a motorcycle headlight housing?  One of my favorite parts about riding is noticing how awesome the sky is, no matter if there is sun or clouds.  Awesome pics!

• Like 1

JCM

My favorite thread. Today's mess in the woods. Spent a little time out there picking up the mess, but with the wind still swirling around a bit you can't hear large branches falling on top of you. Good size pine came down that I had my eye on for removal, Mother nature took care of it for me. 

IMG_0444.JPG

IMG_0449.JPG

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2