Docwheelhorse

My boy pulled it off.... out with old, in with new

stevasaurus

Baby Moons would look good on her.   :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

formariz

Congratulations nice car. Good luck with it and keep up the good grades.:thumbs:

• Like 2

peter lena

it shows, the baseline home foundation of responsibility and example sets you for life. Both of my kids worked steadily while going to school and payed their way , learning all the details. when there was a problem ,or issue ,we were there to cover by example, always steering them back to responsibility. both have family's of their own , it all pays off when you see them face and handle any situation , like a duck to water , good support , pete  

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

formariz
39 minutes ago, peter lena said:

it shows, the baseline home foundation of responsibility and example sets you for life. Both of my kids worked steadily while going to school and payed their way , learning all the details. when there was a problem ,or issue ,we were there to cover by example, always steering them back to responsibility. both have family's of their own , it all pays off when you see them face and handle any situation , like a duck to water , good support , pete  

Well said.

• Like 1

WHNJ701
1 hour ago, peter lena said:

its something to be proud of

yeah it was fun working 40 hours and going to college full time, and partying.  I did it.  in 1994 when the new style mustangs came out I was in high school there was a yellow on the cover of some car magazine  (I wish I knew what magazine), anyway I worked at it putting extra money aside and when I was 20 or 21 I found the car a 96 gt yellow convertible and handed the guy a wad of cash and drove off buying it free and clear.  I still have the car

• Like 3

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Job well done, keep up the good work.

Glenn

Pullstart

Nice ride! The Charger / Challenger platforms today are some sharp rides indeed.

bottjernat1

Congrat's im a huge dodge guy myself. i own 3 at this time. my late dad was a ford guy but i got him to by a dodge truck years ago he was pretty happy with it he had it for many years.

Sarge

Good for your son - earn and learn at the same time, the only real way to teach kids how to live responsibly. My vote would have been the Challenger, just can't get over having the Charger name on a 4-door car, just doesn't belong there...

Sarge

Docwheelhorse

Thanks everybody for the kind words ... yah @Sarge a 4 door Charger is weird but yah gotta admit they did it right!

Tony

Edited by Docwheelhorse

Sarge

Guess its from growing up in the era when the real ones ruled the roads - Dad had a beautiful '66 and later a '70R/T SE 440-6 auto model in black w/tan interior, that car today would be well over six figures.

Sarge

• Heart 1

The Tuul Crib
1 hour ago, Sarge said:

Guess its from growing up in the era when the real ones ruled the roads - Dad had a beautiful '66 and later a '70R/T SE 440-6 auto model in black w/tan interior, that car today would be well over six figures.

Sarge

I'm a big fan of the hemi cuda with a 4 speed and a pistol grip.

Docwheelhorse

@Sarge

They don't make anything like they used to... that includes Sargent's too!

Tony