JCM

Thank You Red Square.

The Tuul Crib

Thanx for that kind word I feel the same. l have made some good friends here in my short time as a member. You can learn a lot here and share knowledge as well. Yes I agree cl has a lot of slugs and most don't have a clue what a real machine is.  

Happy New Year!

Edited by The Tool Crib
  • Like 4

953 nut
2 hours ago, JCM said:

mentioned to my significant other (Patti} that if anything should happen to me that all my tractors , parts and accessories is to be first offered to RS members

Sounds like good planning!               You do meet the nicest people on a :wh:.

• Like 4

ohiofarmer
2 hours ago, 953 nut said:

Sounds like good planning!               You do meet the nicest people on a :wh:.

[ shhhh!  these guys thought of it first]. https://hondanews.com/channels/powersports-heritage/photos/honda-s-1963-you-meet-the-nicest-people-ad

So i own several of each maybe that makes me the nicest guy around???

Edited by ohiofarmer
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

JCM

Nice post Ohio farmer, my first honda was a used 1971 SL -70, second was a new 1975 CR-125 M and third  was a new 1988   XR-250 R with Suzuki dirt bikes in between. currently riding a Suzuki DR-Z400 S with 8700 miles. nothing like riding back country roads and dirt roads in the state of maine after my Wheelhorse duties are completed.Anyone interested in a nice ride when the weather gets better let me know. Thanks Jim.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

WHNJ701
5 minutes ago, JCM said:

Nice post Ohio farmer, my first honda was a used 1971 SL -70, second was a new 1975 CR-125 M and third  was a new 1988   XR-250 R with Suzuki dirt bikes in between. currently riding a Suzuki DR-Z400 S with 8700 miles. nothing like riding back country roads and dirt roads in the state of maine after my Wheelhorse duties are completed.Anyone interested in a nice ride when the weather gets better let me know. Thanks Jim.

does my 85 fourtrax count?

20181020_110443.jpg

• Like 1

ebinmaine

@JCM

I've "met" online of course but in person as well, some absolutely awesome people here on this site.

I'm here in southern Maine near you.

I've been mulling over setting up some sort of Northern New England meet n greet.

If you need any parts or advice feel free to send me a PM.

If I had been settin on the money when you put that ad up you'd have sold it in about a minute and a half. :P

I'm glad to hear the loader was sold with the help of this site!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1