dells68

Emory at hospital

Ed Kennell
39 minutes ago, dells68 said:

90BD2362-9865-4983-AC71-EF352B283CE7.jpeg

Dad looks a little tired Emory....maybe you better drive home.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Sarge

Hope all goes well - he's already proven himself as a tough kid and will probably take it in stride like everything else. Hope they get some answers for you folks - we'll be thinking about you.

Sarge

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

953 nut
1 hour ago, dells68 said:

Back to his goofy self!

:woohoo:                               :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19richie66

Nothing wrong with being goofy. I have lots of practice at it. Glad to hear he’s doing ok.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

dells68
10 minutes ago, 19richie66 said:

Nothing wrong with being goofy. I have lots of practice at it. Glad to hear he’s doing ok.

Don’t feel bad Richie.  I honestly don’t think I matured past 8 years even though my body is 45😂🤣😂!  Lots more fun that way!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

953 nut

:text-yeahthat:      My granddaughter wasn't too sure which one was the Real Goofy!

170.JPG.e9d13a43e77b7a1f01c694bf92e439ba.JPG

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 6

AMC RULES

Curious...

how she couldn't know? :teasing-poke:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

LengerichKA88

Glad things went well! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

dells68

We got home around 8:15 after an ice team stop.  We laid down and Emory has been asleep since a little after 8:30.  Time for us all to get a little rest.  Good night boys and girls!!!

• Like 3
  • Heart 2

WHX??

Good deal Dells .... let me know if we need to make him an honorable GT Mafia member...

• Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

ohiofarmer

Wow, just read the entire thread. It must have been a long 3 weeks. Continued prayers as you guys deal with these challenges.

• Thanks 1

dells68

As scary as it has been, the one thing that makes me feel better is knowing that the medicine is doing it’s job.  I would love for him not to have to take the medicine, but I’m glad that there is a  small chance of it happening again as long he stays on the medicine.  Thanks @WHX21!  I’ve done my best to keep him from the seedy side of this wheel horse game, but you never know what he might pick up from hanging around with crime bosses such as yourself😉.  Shoot, we saw first hand what you boys can do to a poor unattended wheel horse😂🤣😂.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 4

953 nut
1 hour ago, dells68 said:

Thanks @WHX21!  I’ve done my best to keep him from the seedy side of this wheel horse game, but you never know what he might pick up from hanging around with crime bosses such as yourself😉

Dell, You are wise to keep Emory away from unsavory elements, never know what they could lead him to.   :ychain:

IMG_20180728_175359224_HDR-min.jpg.63270019366b6d2fe26935a8e31142c0.jpg                                  :ROTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

WHX??

:hilarious: No tractors were harmed in the taking of that pic right @Achto?!?!? :hilarious:

Saddle up boys lets ride!

20180727_224113.jpg

20180728_201859.jpg

Edited by WHX21
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 2

953 nut

:text-offtopic:       If you hang with the Mafia you are in serious danger of having FUN!    Dan gets this look a lot!                 :ychain:

20180727_224113.jpg

• Like 3

WHX??

Is a motley looking crew!

Don't mean to steal your thread Dells but I'm telling Mom Richard started it!

20180728_202500.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

953 nut
4 hours ago, WHX21 said:

I'm telling Mom Richard started it!

:text-offtopic:                             :ROTF:                  :crying-yellow:                         :ychain:                          :laughing-lettersrofl:                          :lol:

Image result for I'm telling mom you started it

• Haha 2

19richie66

This thread has gone to dogs. B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Pullstart

Dell I’m so glad to hear Emory’s doing well with the help of the meds!  We try to treat our loved ones naturally, but sometimes you just need to do what needs to be done.  Ain’t nothing wrong with that :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Heart 2

dells68

Well, we are heading to Dad’s for the night and won’t have any service.  I wanted to share that Emory’s rabbit that he’s had almost 6 years died today.  Boy is heart broken.  I tried to tell him that 3 years or so is what most rabbits make and that he’d been lucky.  Didn’t seem any consolation though.  He’s just crying his eyes out.  On an up note, he is getting some rested from yesterday.  As far as hanging out with @WHX21, hate to say it, but you can’t help but have fun.  Wait, it seems you still owe us an icecream from the show, does that mean you’ll be back this year?   Maybe we could hook up and get some grub.  But, we might end up having fun or getting in trouble or both😂🤣.  Now back to dealing with the death of Susie Qusie.  Don’t ask about the name.

• Sad 5

stevasaurus

Sorry about the wabbit, but totally glad about Emory.  Losing a pet is always tough.

Just so you know..."Goofy" is always what Wally always called the Beaver.  LOL  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ACman

Dell’s you know as well as I god works in mysterious ways and I’m sure there’s a lesson in there somewhere . Emory is tough kid and I have a feeling that he’ll pull through this . Susie Qusie sure sounds like a good name for a :wh:Horse as a tribute. You have my number buddy if you need anything. Try to keep your spirits up and love ya guys like brothers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

dells68

I’ve been trying to talk him into a red and white rabbit, but he said it didn’t have fur.  I’m sure a little gorilla glue would hold some fake fur on the hood of a horse😂.  He really is heart broken over his rabbit.  The thing lived for almost 6 years.  That’s bound to be some sort of record!  

• Heart 1