Blackhood Bill

Need to ID this piece

Blackhood Bill

Ok folks first of for those who have helped me "THANK YOU", But here we go again. I inherited my father's C-145A and I have apiece of equipment I need to Identify. It does have a Wheel Horse sticker on the rear left side while facing the rear. Looking for what it is, model, what it's used for, how it's used and any manual someone might have for it. Don't think I would ever use it, might restore it back to the Wheel Horse red( provided it was red originally) which is a good question, what was it originally. Please see the photos. Does this piece look complete? I think it is a disc but I'm not sure. Thanks again!!!!!!!!

IMG_20180919_181303082.jpg

IMG_20180919_181347607.jpg

IMG_20180919_181412046.jpg

Blackhood Bill

Ok folks first of for those who have helped me "THANK YOU", But here we go again. I inherited my father's C-145A and I have apiece of equipment I need to Identify. It does have a Wheel Horse sticker on the rear left side while facing the rear. Looking for what it is, model, what it's used for, how it's used and any manual someone might have for it. Don't think I would ever use it, might restore it back to the Wheel Horse red( provided it was red originally) which is a good question, what was it originally. Please see the photos. Does this piece look complete? I think it is a disc but I'm not sure. Thanks again!!!!!!!!

Edit

IMG_20180919_181303082.jpg

IMG_20180919_181347607.jpg

IMG_20180919_181412046.jpg

Chris G

That is definitely a wheel horse disc that's been painted. I believe  it's a 32 in model 7-1511

gwest_ca

This may be the one you have. Click on the picture.

Garry

Blackhood Bill

Ok update I have found out what, size, years made, found the manual and info here. The only thing left is what is the original color red or black. It looks to have been repainted black.

Blackhood Bill

I believe you guys are right. So I'm thinking it would be red new? Thanks for the manual again Garry. Looks like I'm going to have to find me some ag tires next.

Chris G

Disc model 7-1511. These are the best pics of the original one I had.

20180120_164424.jpg

20180120_163951.jpg

stevasaurus

it looks to be in pretty good shape.  If you get the chance to pull it around in a field, put a couple of concrete blocks in the basket and pull it around.  A lot of it will clean itself.  Normally, you would use it after plowing a garden  Pulling the disk would smooth out the soil...you could either plant or use a tiller to make the ground more suitable for planting.  I think we have videos of members doing this.  They run around $150 give or take if you are going to sell it.  Go into what's for sale or E-Bay to see how crazy they may be priced.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Blackhood Bill

Thanks guys your all a big help. Glad I found this web site it's been fun finding all this out and enjoying the fun of "what do I get next"!!!!!

• Like 1

Blackhood Bill

Hey Chris can you tell me what your serial number tag is made of? Metal, vinyl,?

Pullstart
7 hours ago, Whnewone said:

Hey Chris can you tell me what your serial number tag is made of? Metal, vinyl,?

Check out www.redoyourhorse.com, @Vinylguy Here runs it, and makes fine quality decals for most anything WH!

Chris G
On 9/19/2018 at 10:55 PM, Whnewone said:

It's just the vinyl decal and as previously mentioned check out www.redoyourhorse.Com Vinylguy has got all the decals you will need plus more. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Jayzauto
      By Jayzauto
      GMorning Gang,
             Last year I had purchased an old C175 with blown engine and all the attachments the owner had with it, including the FEL.  He gave me everything he had, or thought he had.  It was quite a pile, requiring 2 trips.  Of course, in the heat of the moment, it appeared everything was there, except belts for the most part.  He even had most of the original documentation.  Now I know what your thinking, and you'd be correct...... everything was Not there. And as we all know, it's the little things that hold up the project AND seem to cost the most money.... mot to mention the heartache.  But, I did find an engine, got the tiller installed and working, the plow mounted, the deck running.  Now for the Big hit..... The FEL.  I do seem to have most of it.... The bucket and arms assembly, lower frame, weight box. weights, chains and even the pump , with brackets that was still mounted to the blown engine.  The show stopper here is what is called the "Front Mount Assembly".  It mounts to the front of the frame, and the stabilizer arms to the posts attach to it.  It also has a couple of hose brackets that hold the hydraulic hoses from flopping around.  I did look around, and none appear to be available...Big Giant Surprise.  I can't imagine anyone parting it out, even IF they knew what it was.   But I pretend to be a welder and have Fab skills,
      (Sorry, that should have read Fab Equipment), So I'm sure I could Hack one together if I had measurements.  The grainy B&W photo in the manuals make it look very simple (Hahahahahaahahahah).....Anyways, is there anyone that would be willing to take a couple color shots And Measurements of their "Front Mount Assembly"?
      Or rough estimates, then I can Make up something clos, and tweak it after its installed.

It appears to be the Ark style Loader, with the catalog number of 97-40FL-01.   The actual part number of the bracket is: WheelHorse 260932 (part #36 in the pix)

Again, it looks like it attaches to the front of both Frame rails and loops around the front.  It attaches with 4) 3/8" bolts and would have the hoses attached to it.  It looks like it loops close to the front of the frame, meaning the mule drive would have to be removed, maybe even the Attach-A-Matic front bracket too.  And its job is to give the Brace Arms a place to attach to.

Wish I had more info to give,  
      Can anybody help me out?

Thanx in advance,  Have a Great weekend
      Jay
      I'll accept any form of communication, Calls, Texts, Emails

• tristan watson
      By tristan watson
      I'm looking for some help I'm wanting to fab a mid mount grader for my '73 10 automatic but I'm looking for someone who has one to measure it i have been looking online for the last few days and can't seem to find anything so if anyone know what the measurements might be or a webste where i might find anything i would really appreciate any help i can get on this thanks.
    • 608KEB
      By 608KEB
      I gave my 12 up case hydrostatic  to a friend. He bought a case 48" snowthrower. I was wondering where I could find a  manual for the snowthrower and the tractor. He needs to know what kind and how long of belt he needs for the snowthrower. 
    • Paps518h
      By Paps518h
      Hey I've got my grandads old 518h I want to do a full restore but I need a deck and someone that knows how to put it on lol,......first post,first horse 
    • bizzo15
      By bizzo15
      Good morning Wheel Horse experts!

I have a gentleman that is interested in purchasing my 312-8 because the hydro rear end went in his 70's vintage charger 12. He'd like to be able to use the existing attachments he has with the 312 and asked me if I knew if they were compatible. I did a little searching and couldn't find a clear answer so I thought I'd defer to you guys. Will he be able to use his charger 12 attachments with a 3 series tractor(mower deck, plow blade, etc.)? Or are they not compatible. I know c series attachments are compatible but not so sure about the charger tractors. Thanks!