Jump to content

12HP Case.

Recommended Posts

I gave my 12 up case hydrostatic  to a friend. He bought a case 48" snowthrower. I was wondering where I could find a  manual for the snowthrower and the tractor. He needs to know what kind and how long of belt he needs for the snowthrower. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You can go to Salem Power Equipment's website and use their catalog section to get a part number. Order from them or interchange the number at your local parts store.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Try doing a :text-google: search on the model numbers if available...never know what pops up.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Google "Case Ingersoll" and go to there  forum website and there is a manual section

Edited by oliver2-44

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Whnewone
      Ok folks first of for those who have helped me "THANK YOU", But here we go again. I inherited my father's C-145A and I have apiece of equipment I need to Identify. It does have a Wheel Horse sticker on the rear left side while facing the rear. Looking for what it is, model, what it's used for, how it's used and any manual someone might have for it. Don't think I would ever use it, might restore it back to the Wheel Horse red( provided it was red originally) which is a good question, what was it originally. Please see the photos. Does this piece look complete? I think it is a disc but I'm not sure. Thanks again!!!!!!!!

    • By tristan watson
      I'm looking for some help I'm wanting to fab a mid mount grader for my '73 10 automatic but I'm looking for someone who has one to measure it i have been looking online for the last few days and can't seem to find anything so if anyone know what the measurements might be or a webste where i might find anything i would really appreciate any help i can get on this thanks.
    • By Paps518h
      Hey I've got my grandads old 518h I want to do a full restore but I need a deck and someone that knows how to put it on lol,......first post,first horse 
    • By bizzo15
      Good morning Wheel Horse experts!
      I have a gentleman that is interested in purchasing my 312-8 because the hydro rear end went in his 70's vintage charger 12. He'd like to be able to use the existing attachments he has with the 312 and asked me if I knew if they were compatible. I did a little searching and couldn't find a clear answer so I thought I'd defer to you guys. Will he be able to use his charger 12 attachments with a 3 series tractor(mower deck, plow blade, etc.)? Or are they not compatible. I know c series attachments are compatible but not so sure about the charger tractors. Thanks!
    • By Thisguyisnew
      What's out there that should have been made by Wheel Horse but wasn't?