ebinmaine

How do you store and organize your tractor and small engine supplies?

rjg854

Thanks Eric, I've got to get rid of one of them, but I just haven't been able to make myself do it 

ebinmaine
3 minutes ago, rjg854 said:

Thanks Eric, I've got to get rid of one of them, but I just haven't been able to make myself do it 

Me and my honey would be happy to babysit one of 'em for ya.

rjg854

20180814_174429.jpg.9fa311c09b67ebdf33ab1367f4a0c537.jpg

• Like 2

rjg854

1 minute ago, ebinmaine said:

Me and my honey would be happy to babysit one of 'em for ya.

Maine, New York, heck that makes us neighbors :ychain:

• Haha 1

ebinmaine
1 minute ago, rjg854 said:

Maine, New York, heck that makes us neighbors :ychain:

Hey! What's a couple States in between??

:ROTF:

rjg854

20180814_174725.jpg.98ffdf999fdf21248c5a20f84fcfa2e3.jpg

pfrederi
40 minutes ago, rjg854 said:

20180814_174429.jpg.9fa311c09b67ebdf33ab1367f4a0c537.jpg

Like the horse blankets

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine
8 minutes ago, pfrederi said:

Like the horse blankets

Can't have cold horsies

rjg854

Or dusty ones either  ;)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• jerrye
      By jerrye
      I have a d200 that has one brake peddle and it does nothing. I was told it was a parking brake and I was better off leaving it that way since if something on the inside broke it could mess up my transmission, The linkage is connected but I haven't a clue as to why it isn't doing something. But taking it one more step I saw where the d200 also came out with a dual brake sys. and would like to know if I could economically convert mine and a recommended site as to where to get the needed parts.P.S. This is a working tractor that is in use. Not a show tractor. I would at some point be interested in putting a loader on it as well. Please for conveyance if you don't mind send me a response by e-mail jrrmcpk9@gmail.com 
    • leeave96
      By leeave96
      Need some recommendations on a new shed. I'm looking at putting up one of these metal buildings - I might have posted this link sometime back to the manufacturer's website, but here it is again:

http://www.carolinacarportsinc.com/configurator/index

What I'd like to do is put up a building with two garage doors. There would be space equal to the width of the garage doors between the garage doors and the opposite sides of them. This would be on the long side of the building and descriptively is like this:

wall-space-door-space-door-space-wall

The idea is to put tractors, junk, pop-up camper, firewood, etc, to the extent possible out of the garage door lanes and that would be to either side of the two garage doors and the space between them.

So I have some questions:

- How tall should the building be? Nothing bigger than a 1/2 or 3/4 ton truck would in it.

- How deep (as you drive into it) is desirable? 20ft, 24ft - looking for some reasonable depth such that I can pull in a vehicle and yet not be so crowded that I can't work around it or even move a tractor around the end of it?

- how wide should be garage doors be? I'd like to get a full size truck through them without being so narrow that I'd smash a mirror.

- If you look at the website, they offer vertical or horizontal siding. I'm thinking vertical. Don't know if this is better for looks or strength or both. What you do think?

- I'd like to put this building on a concrete pad. Question is - how thick and what type - rebar or concrete with fiber or both.

This is just in the planning stage - not sure I'll do it, but I want to figure out what experience others have with their garages, and lessons learned from theirs you can share.