Aldon

Thanks to the square vendors...

19richie66

Those decals are going to look super on there.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

stevasaurus

Looks great Aldon.  A special time with you at the show. :occasion-xmas:  Send some pictures of Idaho.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Aldon
2 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

Looks great Aldon.  A special time with you at the show. :occasion-xmas:  Send some pictures of Idaho.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

agreed. Always an event not to be missed hanging in front of the lobby:-)

ill keep all posted on my exile to the west. Lol

• Like 2

ztnoo
10 minutes ago, Aldon said:

my exile to the west

Banishment to Deseret

Modern definition of Deseret: "The Land Without Wheel Horse Tractors" (except what you take with you on the trek).

• Haha 5

Chris G

Is it possible to buy some shirts or hats from the club with out being at the show? Due to some health reasons it's limited me to travel. But hopefully next year I can be there. But if it's possible let me know. 

• Like 1

19richie66
1 hour ago, Chris G said:

Is it possible to buy some shirts or hats from the club with out being at the show? Due to some health reasons it's limited me to travel. But hopefully next year I can be there. But if it's possible let me know. 

I would email the club. I’m sure if you explained your reason they may work something out. They had shirts left over from last year so I am sure they would like to sell them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

953 nut
1 hour ago, Chris G said:

hopefully next year I can be there.

If you can't make it next year just post your need prior to the show and someone will pick one up and send it to you.

• Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

fast88pu
20 hours ago, Aldon said:

Or, the bling I picked up at the show:-)

I did not get crazy but I am thankful to the vendors and the collector club folks that help make the show a success.

I always find the prices to be just a bit better than I would elsewhere, so I tend to splurge a bit:-)

Special acknowledgments to the club( love the t-shirt and hats), @fast88pu wife’s key chains, @wheelhorseman /Lowell’s floor mats(awesome) and @Vinylguy /Terry’s signs and decals. I love my 1 of a kind sign and Decals which will eventually end up on my beast.

Nor sure which vendor I snagged the 551 roller from but I’m pretty sure I’ll have it running in a week or less if I get some help from the Granddaughters:-)

My thanks to all!C5CC5E5D-7820-41F1-A3D5-98FF65D979D0.jpeg.775a261541423f7cb47bd8e05248c263.jpeg694B62E4-58D7-43C6-B82C-7658B29016F7.jpeg.90a17c7d94b2bb08d58551e0b77f1513.jpeg51D75F89-4249-4DF5-A661-408C092AE479.jpeg.6e1db771e625de8de0ed89f8b4f88cc4.jpeg3C9B2134-224E-4D5D-9546-FC007628FCCA.jpeg.70a5382c8b66eb0eb3578fcd5b066c5b.jpeg

No problem buddy. If you need more let me know

WHX??
18 hours ago, Chris G said:

possible to buy some shirts or hats from the club with out being at the show

Yah shoulda said something Chris... gladly would have picked one up and sent it to ya... @dells68 did last year for me! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

PeacemakerJack
On 6/26/2018 at 4:32 PM, ztnoo said:

Banishment to Deseret

Modern definition of Deseret: "The Land Without Wheel Horse Tractors" (except what you take with you on the trek).

Still think that Aldon should take a couple trailers full of horses with him.  Could start a :wh: revolution out in that “high mountain  deseret”!!!

• Excellent 2