ChaplainManny

Gt14 decals

ChaplainManny

Hi. I'm Chaplain Manny. I was wondering if you supply the decals for the gt14, the kohler k321 engine? 

If you do, could you give me a quote, and tell me how long is the turn around?

Thank you. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• tractorboy79
      By tractorboy79
      I have a old gt14 and the plastic plates or control panels are way past their prime, and I saw someone was remarking them with a 3d printer a little while back and I was looking to se if I could find the file but no luck. If anybody has info that would be amazing. Thanks for your time and anything helps.
    • WHW
      By WHW
      I just recently purchased a wheel horse that I was told was a 1974 raider 10 after doing research on this forum my ID tag says that it is a 1968 raider 9 but the stickers all say raider 10 The Tecumseh engine has got the b code on it which says this it makes it a raider 9 why did they put raider 10 badges on it if it's a raider 9

• Wheel Horse 3D
      By Wheel Horse 3D
      I recently began pondering what all i could 3d print to dress up a horse. I'm pretty good with deaign sofware and came up with a couple small items to start, and figured i can easily print things like headlight covers, hood ornaments, and badges of all sorts.Then I wondered if maybe rather than a decal if i 3d printed an embossed plate or sorts with the appropriate graphics in 3d. These could be enamel painted, or printed in a silver that would give a brushed nickel type of finish.
      Here's a couple photos of what ive created thus far in some gray test material. Please let me know what ya think. 

• 67 WH 877
      By 67 WH 877
      Question....Decal placement, before or after clear coat? Which is the best for longevity?