Tgtack

Best directions to show

Ed Kennell

Anyone know the best route from Felton to Biglerville, Pa.    :hide:

Oh, never mind, I'll be there in an hour.

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

rmaynard

You walking or riding your bike?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ed Kennell

:hilarious:                          

3 minutes ago, rmaynard said:

You walking or riding your bike?

953 nut
3 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

Greenville, NC not Greenville, SC.

Oh,                  Chances are you could get some good advice from @elcamino/wheelhorse since he is from Richmond and you probably will be headed that way. 

• Like 1

shallowwatersailor

Taking the Beltway around DC is a 50/50 chance depending on the time of day. Most of the time between 9 to 3 it shouldn't be bad.

Now I am at the top of the Blue Ridge just off I-64. In three weeks time living here I have been caught twice by total road closures due to an accident on the 28-mile stretch to C'ville going down the mountain. It seems that this is almost a daily occurrence. Just yesterday an 18-wheeler flipped going downhill and ended up in the opposing lanes then hit by another 18-wheeler. A woman in a car was seriously injured and needed to be airlifted out.

• Sad 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@19richie66 Here is the way I go  95 N to Fredericksburg , take 17 North , 17n runs on 66 for a few miles. Take  Paris exit  ( I think that's rt name. About 7 to 10 miles at 45 miles per hour , wine country , left at light ( still 17 ) to Winchester , rt to 81 straight shot to Rt 30. Takes me about 3 1/2 to 4 hours to BS . Stop a few times rest rooms . Old Man driving .  I find it is a lot quicker the beltway , less traffic and nice country drive.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Butch
On 6/7/2018 at 10:19 PM, WHX19 said:

Try 615 Narrows  Road Biglerville, Pa 17307 Butch and see what shakes.

Thanks Jim!

chip61
On 6/8/2018 at 10:37 PM, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@19richie66 Here is the way I go  95 N to Fredericksburg , take 17 North , 17n runs on 66 for a few miles. Take  Paris exit  ( I think that's rt name. About 7 to 10 miles at 45 miles per hour , wine country , left at light ( still 17 ) to Winchester , rt to 81 straight shot to Rt 30. Takes me about 3 1/2 to 4 hours to BS . Stop a few times rest rooms . Old Man driving .  I find it is a lot quicker the beltway , less traffic and nice country drive.

Only thing I would add to what Jim said is I would pick up 295 south of Richmond to by-pass the Richmond traffic. You can get back on 95 north in about 43 miles-it's a left exit.(I think exit 43A). Much nicer ride than 95 through Richmond.

elcamino/wheelhorse

@chip61 Are you going to the Big Show ?

chip61

I wanted to, but too much going on around here-maybe next year!!