Ed Kennell

What have you done to your Wheel Horse today?

Machria

Already done fella's!   :D   Got bushing this afternoon, installed.. worked like a champ.  Of course, I can't get the GT14 started, but that's another story.  I just got my carb back, I had sent it out to get cleaned out, and fixed (the bowl had a hole in it and needed new gasket...).  Re-installed, fixed fuel tank, no starty!  Got a spark, getting fuel.....    what gives?

Tank fixed.JPG

Edited by Machria
  • Excellent 4

RandyLittrell
28 minutes ago, 19richie66 said:

I already posted the link in a couple posts above. It was Aldon that made a thread about it.

You're the bomb!!

Guess I'm a little blind lately!!

Randy

• Haha 1

19richie66
6 minutes ago, RandyLittrell said:

You're the bomb!!

Randy

It happens when you get older :laughing-rolling:

• Haha 3

Machria
19 minutes ago, RandyLittrell said:

You're the bomb!!

Randy

The "bomb" would be the person that comes to Long Island and gets my GT14 running!!    ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Pullstart

@Mikey the Monkey Great idea, I’ll pass that idea along and keep watch for a flying shoe or Busch Latte!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

haydendavid380

I'm on my way to some ground engaging work this spring. Ordered up everything I'll need to run my cultivator or any implement I can find in the mean time

2004390621_WHPNMorder27feb2020.jpg.dfea44a6cb7dfc934c6a4beac8704998.jpg

• Like 9

ashtonosborne2019

today i fixed my carb on my 520-h there was gas blowing out the top of it instead of it going in the motor. don't ask how because i dont know how... but i got it fixed the needle float was in the bottom of the carb

• Like 5

WHX??

Hey @roadapples.... check out Andy''s fan blade....... I wouda offered ya a replacement Andy but 'Apples has got me tapped out! 

Gonna but both you guys on the chain gang!  :ychain:

Edited by WHX24
  • Haha 3

roadapples

I've  got one just like that...

WHX??
7 minutes ago, roadapples said:

I've  got one just like that...

Which one??? Or both????  :lol:

• Haha 1

roadapples

Both...

• Haha 2

MikMacMike

Well I finally blew up th snow blower, right when I needed it. Only got half the snow removed. So now we get all this warm weather and everything is melting fast creating ice everywhere. That was a few days ago so yesterday I went and got a new 10 foot peice of Renolds chain, thankfully its made in England and not china land crap. Well it went together with out a hitch and figured since I had the Ol Beast, now named Aggie. I have Big Red and Aggie hehehe. So I couldnt stop there, I just had to do some tweeking. These darn single stage blowers dont really throw the snow and when in slush or wet snow forget it. So I found some 2 inch wide by 3/16" thick flat bar and made a lower scraper blade, drilled and bolted it into place, then I tweeked the auger. We wake me up and toss me into tomorrow, everything is slush and below that its3 inches of water. Ahhh the hell with it I say so out of the shop I go, reved Aggie up, mind you Aggie is just a 10 horse turning this single stage blower, I didnt take the pics Maw did, but heres the difference, 1st pick was just before blowing it up, the rest are from today. And Rock isnt the word, I dont know where mother nature lives but I know this much, I can send the slush snow ice or water right back to where she came from hahahahah. Ops all I can do is 2 pics sorry guys. The second pic is throwing super heavy wet slushy snow 25+ feet into the air.

IMG_0201.JPG

IMG_0282.JPG

• Like 8
  • Excellent 1

WHX??

Nice Richie. .. I was waiting for smoke to come ... no wait .... that's @pullstart s 953....:lol:

• Haha 6

scottbrucea

Richie,

Great to see that old brute with some new life! 
Bruce

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

haydendavid380

I've cussed a lot at it today thus far

20210228_121512.jpg.18c7adcc779c0370f41d77808607111b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Jhook

Just picked up a cheap tractor supply brand 520h style seat for my 315. Will post pics and update on fitment when i get it home and try to install it. Looks pretty nice and less than 200 bucks 

20210228_140251.jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

squonk
20 minutes ago, Jhook said:

Just picked up a cheap tractor supply brand 520h style seat for my 315. Will post pics and update on fitment when i get it home and try to install it. Looks pretty nice and less than 200 bucks 

20210228_140251.jpg

I have that same seat on my C-160 and it's awesome. I've had it prolly at least 10 years . Bolted right on if I recall. I mounted it on springs Best seat on my fleet! :occasion-xmas:

791313605_IMG_1793(1).JPG.c970994b5111ca5d52440ab71c56c368.JPG

Edited by squonk
  • Like 5

Shed

Not wheel horse related but seat related priced for my back hoe 350 bucks. I'm going to seat on my seat till it falls off haha 

• Like 1

Jhook
41 minutes ago, pfrederi said:

Guess we all have a different definition of reasonable price for seat.  My butt isn't worth anything over about $75....:lol:

Well considering a new one from toro for my tractor is 400 dollars, less than 200 is very reasonable. If i didnt use the machine a lot i wouldnt care

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H
1 hour ago, Jhook said:

20210228_140251.jpg

Not knocking your descion, but how is that a 520H style seat?  This Kobota seat came on the 315-8 I had for a couple years and the same basic seat can be had from TSC, the seat I put on my 520 came from Northern Tool, Michigan Brand, but basically an exact copy of the TORO version on my bought new Anniversary 520H.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/countyline-kubota-seat-530000bk-cnl

20200405_134119.jpg

Screenshot_20210228-152438.png

Screenshot_20210228-152919.png

• Like 1

Jhook
11 minutes ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

Not knocking your descion, but how is that a 520H style seat?  This Kobota seat came on the 315-8 I had for a couple years and the same basic seat can be had from TSC, the seat I put on my 520 came from Northern Tool, Michigan Brand, but basically an exact copy of the TORO version on my bought new Anniversary 520H.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/countyline-kubota-seat-530000bk-cnl

20200405_134119.jpg

Screenshot_20210228-152438.png

Screenshot_20210228-152919.png

If you look closely youll notice armrests on a lot of 520s. Most of the ones i see for sale in my area anyways. Other models typically do not have them from what ive seen. 

Screenshot_20210228-154250_Gallery.jpg

WVHillbilly520H
25 minutes ago, Jhook said:

If you look closely youll notice armrests on a lot of 520s. Most of the ones i see for sale in my area anyways. Other models typically do not have them from what ive seen. 

Yes my 95 has them, they were an additional bolt on option not always added, and WH had 2 styles the 2 piece like on mine or the one piece bracket like on older B/C series tractors, I put mine on a year or so after installing the seat, most times IMO/experiences are more in the way than actually useful, more of a "cool" factor, good luck and hope you enjoy yours. Here is the seat I used on my 95 520... 

https://www.oleegoliq.com/michigan-seat-extra-highback-seat-black-model-v818-p-117829.htm

Edited by WVHillbilly520H