Lee1977 7,766 #26776 Posted Friday at 12:25 AM You have it looking good! I work on my driveway last week, and again on Monday. trying to keep the grass from taking it over, Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
kpinnc 18,940 #26777 Posted Friday at 05:34 AM 5 hours ago, Lee1977 said: You have it looking good! I work on my driveway last week, and again on Monday. trying to keep the grass from taking it over, Great to hear from you Don! It's been crazy here but we are beginning to settle into the new normal. I hope to be able to tinker in the next couple months so you'll have to come by once we get a little more construction done. 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pullstart 71,220 #26778 Posted Friday at 03:57 PM I had some dirt to dump out back. It’s been too long since I’ve Horsed around, so I took the long way home on Steve Oh Two. 3 7 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Racinbob 13,143 #26779 Posted 12 hours ago The boss found this blade on FB for our daughters Commando 800. I made a trip to South Bend and brought it home. It came with the weights. It was dirty so I pressure washed it and also the 48" deck since mowing is done this year. Not bad for a 50+ year old deck. 5 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
rjg854 13,343 #26780 Posted 8 hours ago 4 hours ago, Racinbob said: The boss found this blade on FB I trust you got the other pieces that complete that plow. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
peter lena 10,048 #26781 Posted 6 hours ago @Racinbob those plow blade set ups really come to life with, plow quadrant . linkage detailing , spindle bolts , flat washers , lube and lok nuts , let you dial in , perfect motion setting . many years on mine . build up on jack stands , roller stool around , so you can , VERIFY ,SMOOTH EASY FUNCTION . then install it on tractor , similar improvements on , pto lever set up , and mule drive function , again years in use , no problems at all , pete Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Racinbob 13,143 #26782 Posted 6 hours ago (edited) 1 hour ago, rjg854 said: I trust you got the other pieces that complete that plow. I had already taken a couple things off it. If you look closely you'll see the lever to release the angle pin hanging on the lift hole. He had four blades and it was my choice with the weights. He didn't have any axle brackets. Edited 6 hours ago by Racinbob Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
sqrlgtr 3,865 #26783 Posted 3 minutes ago New drag link on 701 and made a little weight bracket out of a old repurposed mule drive. Its on the C160 but can use it on any tractor with mule drive hitch up front. Hood has about 1/2” clearance when fully tilted open. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites