Jump to content
Ed Kennell

What have you done to your Wheel Horse today?

Recommended Posts

Lee1977

You have it looking good!  I work on my driveway last week, and again on Monday. trying to keep the grass from taking it over,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
kpinnc
5 hours ago, Lee1977 said:

You have it looking good!  I work on my driveway last week, and again on Monday. trying to keep the grass from taking it over,

 

Great to hear from you Don! It's been crazy here but we are beginning to settle into the new normal. I hope to be able to tinker in the next couple months so you'll have to come by once we get a little more construction done. :thumbs:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Pullstart

I had some dirt to dump out back.  It’s been too long since I’ve Horsed around, so I took the long way home on Steve Oh Two.

IMG_9874.jpeg

IMG_9875.jpeg

IMG_9876.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...