Ed Kennell

What have you done to your Wheel Horse today?

Gregor

I'm so bored I am about to go out and plow water, but it's hard to keep that stuff where you put it. :sad-bored:

• Haha 6

ebinmaine
13 minutes ago, Gregor said:

I'm so bored I am about to go out and plow water, but it's hard to keep that stuff where you put it. :sad-bored:

That depends on the temperature of said water

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Jhook
7 hours ago, Gregor said:

Luckily i push all my snow from yard and driveway down a 6 foot tall retaining wall at the end of the driveway. Its very enjoyable pushing a huge pile down it, as soon as the blade goes over the edge its all gone then back up and grab some more😂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

MikMacMike
16 hours ago, Gregor said:

Just a thought, make sure everything is ready for spring,  Then look at last year and think, was there anything I wanted to build attachment wise, or even alter a bit! A cab for the beast, A air rator to get the air deeper into the lawn? Start on next years wood pile? Make sure the deck blades are good and sharp, I saw here that someone added mulcher blades on top of the regular cutting blades to aid in a better and cleaner cut. Invent something that wheel horse never thought of during there years of business? Hmmm look for another wheel horse to build, ops better ask the wife 1st on that one heheheheh, if she objects you say but it was ment for her heheheheh.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

MikMacMike
17 hours ago, pullstart said:

Tractor Ride nap!  The sugar snow is wet and heavy and the 1/2 mile long trail in the field that I plowed last week is drifted shut.  We tore up the yard for an hour and now she’s sleeping to the simple idle of the Wisconsin AEN.

231195BB-4683-4C35-8FBB-2A60C7C36E4F.jpeg

1372BA33-A7E7-4CAF-917C-0E3439AD59A8.jpeg

644322E6-5AC4-442D-8E2B-88E6713F3503.jpeg

Awwwwwww, its funny how the humm of back ground noise can put then to sleep, I remember one time at work while on break I laid down on a steam pipe, with back ground noise it put me right into a deep sleep, nun of the guys after break woke me, foreman happen to walk by just before lunch and poked me in the shoulder, saying hey am I going to have to charge you for rent? He laughed and walked away, wew who knows how many saw me sawing logs while I snored hahahaha.

• Haha 3

Pullstart
35 minutes ago, MikMacMike said:

Awwwwwww, its funny how the humm of back ground noise can put then to sleep, I remember one time at work while on break I laid down on a steam pipe, with back ground noise it put me right into a deep sleep, nun of the guys after break woke me, foreman happen to walk by just before lunch and poked me in the shoulder, saying hey am I going to have to charge you for rent? He laughed and walked away, wew who knows how many saw me sawing logs while I snored hahahaha.

I drove for an hour and 20 minutes cutting muddy ruts in the lawn.  I figured I did enough damage and she would soon be waking up.  Parked out of the wind and she slept another 40 minutes sitting there!  Her mother (my sister in law)  was “due” to deliver her little sister yesterday, so she’s all kinds of rambunctious when she’s moving... but I’m the only person who can get her to nap regularly.  I took advantage of the passing time and recorded an ASMR video.  Rhythms and noises, some visuals, repeat.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 2

SylvanLakeWH
7 minutes ago, pullstart said:

I drove for an hour and 20 minutes cutting muddy ruts in the lawn.  I figured I did enough damage and she would soon be waking up.  Parked out of the wind and she slept another 40 minutes sitting there!  Her mother (my sister in law)  was “due” to deliver her little sister yesterday, so she’s all kinds of rambunctious when she’s moving... but I’m the only person who can get her to nap regularly.  I took advantage of the passing time and recorded an ASMR video.  Rhythms and noises, some visuals, repeat.

OK...

Shut her off...

Paints dry...

:sleeping-sleep:

:ychain:

• Haha 3

Horse Newbie

Didn't do anything to my Wheel Horse today...

but I did take @oliver2-44 's 953 to Fastenal and dropped her off for her trip to Texas...

Short video under Oliver's new to him 953 under "Haulin Help"

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

Machria

Well, What did I do today?  I re-installed my re-built carborator, and then proceeded to break the nipple of the fuel tank trying to get the fuel line back on. 

I need a Fuel Tank for a GT14!!!    HELP!!!   ;--)

• Sad 3

19richie66
15 minutes ago, Machria said:

Well, What did I do today?  I re-installed my re-built carborator, and then proceeded to break the nipple of the fuel tank trying to get the fuel line back on. 

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

Machria

AWESOME!!!   Thanks @19richie66  Ordered that gromet and nipple....

• Like 1

RandyLittrell
4 hours ago, Machria said:

There is a way to fix that, you smooth it off and drill a hole to go to the later style nipple. Maybe someone will remember the thread. Here is a link for what you need. 

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HR6K547/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

RAndy

• Like 2

RandyLittrell
1 hour ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

Put a new rubber grommet and fuel shut off on my C105.

Got them from Lowell at wheelhorsepartsandmore and as always, perfect!

Was dripping a bit and with fuel prices on the rise, I figured I better get it fixed before I go broke... B)

600B8ADF-16FD-410A-8312-0C98931EACEA.jpeg

The GT-14's have a nipple molded in, so you have to cut it off and smooth it flat, then drill a hole for the grommet. I know there is a thread somewhere here on it, but I can't find it!! 

Randy

• Like 3

SylvanLakeWH
9 minutes ago, RandyLittrell said:

The GT-14's have a nipple molded in, so you have to cut it off and smooth it flat, then drill a hole for the grommet. I know there is a thread somewhere here on it, but I can't find it!! 

Randy

I thought I just saw a post on that from 

@Achto?

maybe?

RandyLittrell
8 minutes ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

@Achto?

maybe?

I tried searching his threads, but I didn't find it. Doesn't mean its not there, I just don't always have good luck searching!! Someone will come along and remember!

Maybe @19richie66

Randy

Edited by RandyLittrell
  • Like 1

Mikey the Monkey

@pullstart...you should put your overdue sister in law in the wagon and take her for a ride over those ruts. Speed up the labor a little

• Haha 5

Oldskool
On 2/25/2021 at 7:25 AM, MikMacMike said:

ops better ask the wife 1st on that one heheheheh, if she objects you say but it was ment for her heheheheh.

Lol ya I did that. Had to build her that one then build something for myself.

Achto
22 minutes ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

@Achto?

Don't recall posting that, but then again my mind tends to reset when I sleep.:lol:

23 hours ago, Machria said:

Like others stated though. Cut the nipple off from the gas tank. Sand it down so that the surface is good & flush. Drill the hole out to 33/64" and install a grommet and valve set up. Problem solved without purchasing a new tank.:thumbs2:

https://www.amazon.com/Grommet-Generators-Craftsman-Coleman-Generac/dp/B07HR6K547/ref=asc_df_B07HR6K547/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309760559241&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6749014850818010037&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9019452&hvtargid=pla-653703807007&psc=1

You can also find these parts at a local shop, many companies used this set up.

Edited by Achto
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Achto
On 2/25/2021 at 6:25 AM, MikMacMike said:

Hmmm look for another wheel horse to build, ops better ask the wife 1st on that one heheheheh

Forgiveness comes easier than permission!!! :lol:

Edited by Achto
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

19richie66
38 minutes ago, RandyLittrell said:

I tried searching his threads, but I didn't find it. Doesn't mean its not there, I just don't always have good luck searching!! Someone will come along and remember!

Maybe @19richie66

Randy

I already posted the link in a couple posts above. It was Aldon that made a thread about it.

• Like 3

SylvanLakeWH
57 minutes ago, RandyLittrell said:

Randy

See post 9437 above...

Thanks @19richie66!

• Thanks 1