Goldann520

Adios

Goldann520

Well guys, I guess it's so long! Someone bought my JD 212 yesterday,  and couldn't refuse the money for my 520 today.😣 I am no longer a wh owner, so doesnt feel right hangin' out with you guys. Thanks Terry  good luck all. See you down the road.

• Like 8
  • Sad 4

Achto

:text-yeahthat: Plus there is nothing wrong with chiming in to say Hi once & a while.

• Like 7

Goldann520

Thank you, I will. Just couldn't turn the money down. Would've been bad business to refuse. Thanks I'll hold on to the handle for a while. Kinda sad, 2 "kids"in 2 days.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Tankman

You'll be back in the saddle. Y'all need a Stallion for work. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Roy_Rogers.jpg.ed0195d3fbaac4f34e65c2cfc5118a7e.jpg

• Like 7

WVHillbilly520H

It's okay, I was up to 5 :wh: this time last year and by late May just the 2 520s, still have my eye on 2 more, another Anniversary 520H with less than 200 hrs on it and looks it plus the NOS 522Xi, Jeff.

• Like 7

953 nut
3 hours ago, Goldann520 said:

I am no longer a wh owner,

There is a cure for that, bring an empty trailer and a full wallet to the "Big Show" and I'm sure you'll find one or more!     :ychain:

http://new.wheelhorsecc.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=26

:text-happynewyear:

• Like 6

KC9KAS

Sorry it is a happy day and a sad day at the same time!

Got rid of the Green (happy)

Got rid of the Red (sad)!!

• Like 3

Goldann520

Still got 2 greens, so not outta the game, but have a whole new excellent perspective of wh and the wh community. You guys second to none! On a happier note, going with my dad to look at a 900 hr 417a for $500 for him.

Thanks again to all until I return.

• Like 5

WVHillbilly520H
4 minutes ago, Goldann520 said:

Still got 2 greens, so not outta the game, but have a whole new excellent perspective of wh and the wh community. You guys second to none! On a happier note, going with my dad to look at a 900 hr 417a for $500 for him.

Thanks again to all until I return.

I'm sure I'll get razed over this but if any of your green turns out like the 1 I'm picturing that would be cool, maybe find yourself an xi series and go at it like this, Jeff.

Screenshot_20171231-175744.png

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Confused 1

Goldann520

As a matter of fact Jeff my 214 looks exactly like that. Weights, hydraulic lift,(it's a 1980!) Integral hitch, and ALL the attachments and goodies. No pics in this new phone but I promise you it's CHERRY. btw that 14hp single runs smooth as my kt17!

• Excellent 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Best of luck, I had 8 tractors. Now I am down to 3. You never know what the furture holds.

Glenn

• Like 2

953 nut
1 hour ago, JERSEYHAWG / Glenn said:

Best of luck, I had 8 tractors. Now I am down to 3. You never know what the furture holds.

Glenn

And a very nice new house!     :handgestures-thumbupright:                             :text-happynewyear:

• Like 2

SylvanLakeWH

All the best!

Retired Wrencher

Once you go RED.  You never go green or yellow or orange.

rmaynard

• Haha 3

Goldann520

Just to prove @WVHillbilly520H, here's the 214.Thanks 

20180102_164954.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PeacemakerJack

I never count someone out who has owned a :wh: at one point.  There is something about the simplicity and sheer durability that these tractors possess.  Once you own one, it is hard to be without...

Even without a horse, no reason to push away from the community—at least in my opinion.  There is such a great group of guys here and people like you add diversity and good natured humor to the bunch.  I would encourage you to check in periodically and follow the classifieds—yes, I’m trying to tempt you to find another horse!:rolleyes:  

Speaking of buying a horse, what would be your top three :wh:‘s that you would like to own if you could? :popcorn:

• Like 1

Goldann520

Always liked the black hoods. 520's and the 417. There's a 67, 877 automatic for sale locally, with small cart, deck and front blade for sale that's all original and beautiful. The owner passed and his son is selling it,  but thinks he's got a gold mine @ $2500. Way too steep.

• Excellent 1

PeacemakerJack

Nice choices across the board!  I’m speechless on the $2500 877...

Goldann520

$2500 is ridiculous,  right? It  is beautiful and the attachments,  but I was thinking  $1000? Anyway,  as we speak I'm on my way to Raleigh to pick up a 54" 4-way hydraulic front blade for the 317!

• Like 1

PeacemakerJack

Might need it for that storm moving up the eastern seaboard—:occasion-snowman:

Goldann520

You never know. Can make a ton of money down here if it snows and you got a blade for residential customers. Doesn't happen very often obviously 

PetesPonies1

I found this thread and thought it was worth bringing back up because . . . I just bought that 877 as mentioned here. Originally bought in March 1967, with the deck and front blade for $9xx dollars. I have all the original paperwork from the sale, all booklets, brochures, about everything you could think about.The cart was bought at a later time, but is WH as well. I'll post some pics when I get some good ones. It has never been restored, has it scratches and such, but really a time capsule for 51 years. It has 621 hours on it as the owner added an hour meter when he bought it  :) oh .  and I didn't pay ANYWHERE near $2500 :)

Edited by PetesPonies1
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 2