r1jakecfd

Christmas Day Storm with FEL

Didn’t get to swap the loader out for the 44” 2-stage snowblower and cab on the 520-H before the Christmas Day storm. I had the engine out to redo the top end (decarbon, clean and reseat valves, New gaskets, New fuel pump, tubing, filter, plugs and properly seat camshaft Welch plug) so no time to switch over before storm. It’s just another excuse to use the loader! Merry Christmas everyone🌲🎅🏻

59B5E669-9BF8-4E90-BEDB-99B11175919A.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1

Did I mention how excited I was when I took off the heads and the valve seats were all intact and seated solidly?!? Whew! 👍😂

Used my loader to move some snow a couple weeks ago and played with it Saturday.  Can't wait for good weather.

IMG_1178.JPG

IMG_1180.JPG

I'm sure glad I don't have one of those darn ol loaders. They don't seem like they would be good  for a person.......I be so stuck in the seat you'd never get me off of it

Edited by oliver2-44
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, oliver2-44 said:

I'm sure glad I don't have one of those darn ok loaders. They don't seem like they would be good  for a person.......I be so stuck in the dead you'd never get me off of it

Yea you don't want one... if you do get one just call me and I will come get it out of your way lol. I haven't been on it much. Just got it mounted before Christmas 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Anvil
      Gentlemen, You have been very helpful in the past for answering my questions. I am looking at a used 520H that the serial # info was sanded off to paint the pan. This machine has a PTO to Mule Drive plastic cover, no hour meter, foot pads that are not the fine ribbed type but have the wide grooves with buttons holding them down. The lower control knobs are not round but bulb shaped black plastic. The 3 gauges say Toro on them. The top right gauge is a blank black plastic filler. The steering wheel is a three spoke, heavy on the bottom and the wheel is "fat". The mule drive does not have the heavy curved metal shield over the pulleys-possibly a casualty of replacement at one time. The hood is louvered like my 417.
    • By Jim3485
      Early 70’s C161 with front loader bucket and homemade box blade, non-runnin K321?

Hi, 
      i purchased this tractor a year ago. It ren for an hour and then stopped, with no compression  it had a K341 in it. I replaced the motor with a spare that came with it, now it has died as well. 

We we made a mount and winch set up to use the 3’ box blade. The front bucket/hydraulics work well. I’m in Carson City NV. 

I also have a mower mower deck and a tiller but I do not know their condition. 

Thanks for looking. 
      Jim

• By mmmmmdonuts
      With a front end loader for these tractors how important is a ladder type subframe? Does the cross piece in the front have to connect where the towers are? Can the frame where the towers are just mount to the frame and go back to the transmission or is that cross piece critical where the towers mount? Could it be set further back with the same effect or would it not be the same? I know it is important to go back to the transmission so if you hit something you don't snap the frame, but how critical are the cross members?
    • By jmdavidh09
      1994 60" deck.
      Very solid, includes chute, correct mule & good belts.
      New blades with 2 mowings.
      Bearings all good, etc.
      I have two other 60's and only one remaining tractor so this is the odd one out.

Paint is faded...I've had it indoors for 3yrs but original owner stored under a car port. 

Asking $450obo and I would consider trading toward a cab.

I am willing to meet a buyer.