Goldann520

96 hood decal mystery

Horse Newbie
6 hours ago, Horse Newbie said:

Jeff,

Would you elaborate on why you prefer the Toro filter on the hydraulic,  and what do you like on the engine oil filter ?

ACman

I may have found a answer to your original question. I came across this anniversary model on CL . As you can see the sun has started  fading the gold leaving the red .

180CA82D-8960-4D7A-A5C5-48622EB2BDAC.jpeg.c0704201250e860390211aed9a89beac.jpeg

DF838D61-9A59-4BFA-9BD7-51236DDD68B2.jpeg.722579815cb14af20c9902ea13b4a2b6.jpeg

• Like 1

Goldann520

Thanks @ACman my hood is much more pink faded than that one. Guess it's just blistering sun/faded decals. Guess we need to close this case. As I  stated before 0235 hrs and counting and runs like it, I  be around for a while. Thanks to all who helped solve this case ! See you down the road! I'm sure I'll need more expert advice as I get her back in shape.

20171215_093556.jpg

• Like 4

WVHillbilly520H

@Goldann520, when you get around to it @wheelhorseman, I believe now has reproduction head light bezels, spindle thrust bearings and more, Jeff.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Wheel Horse 3D
      By Wheel Horse 3D
      I recently began pondering what all i could 3d print to dress up a horse. I'm pretty good with deaign sofware and came up with a couple small items to start, and figured i can easily print things like headlight covers, hood ornaments, and badges of all sorts.Then I wondered if maybe rather than a decal if i 3d printed an embossed plate or sorts with the appropriate graphics in 3d. These could be enamel painted, or printed in a silver that would give a brushed nickel type of finish.
      Here's a couple photos of what ive created thus far in some gray test material. Please let me know what ya think. 

• 67 WH 877
      By 67 WH 877
      Question....Decal placement, before or after clear coat? Which is the best for longevity?
    • Larry Danler
      By Larry Danler
      Howdy. I am new to garden tractors. I have a Wheel Horse 1277 with just a mower deck. I am looking for instruct ions on how the different implements attach, which ones (names will hook up to different tractors and how the hydraulics and/or the pto systems work. Anyone know of a book on instructions. ? HELP!  thanks, Larry
    • ChaplainManny
      By ChaplainManny
      Hi. I'm Chaplain Manny. I was wondering if you supply the decals for the gt14, the kohler k321 engine? 
      If you do, could you give me a quote, and tell me how long is the turn around?
      Thank you. 
    • Shea Worden
      By Shea Worden
      I am getting a decal set for my only tractor, the C81. I was wondering if the 55 dollar price was too much. Let me know-I am getting them tomorrow. Also,they look pretty authentic to me but i am a newb. Some feedback would be  great.