Fun Engineer

D-series mid grader blade compatibility

Has anyone been successful mating a D series mid grader blade to a c-series?

Not sure if that could be done , but I do have the older 40" mid-mount blade that would fit if you'd be interested in trading , perhaps ?

That D series mid-blade is pretty big but would probably work one way or another...

Sarge

Thanks Sarge. Just thinking of what my c-160 can handle. I’ve got a 40” on my Commando. 

I think the only real difference would be how much down pressure you can generate - the larger the blade , the more it will lift the rear tires enough to lose traction ability . Unless , of course - you weight the rear a bunch .

Doubt there's any real issue with pulling power , even a little 8hp short frame will move a lot of weight in pulling .

Sarge

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 12 hp Kohler
      For sale is a 1977 wheel horse c120. It has...
      original patina, 
      4 good tires that hold air,
      brand new seat,
      Good running 12hp kohler model k301s, 
      original nelson muffler,
      strong sunstrand hydro transmission with 1 1/8" axles, 
      includes good battery, 
      has working headlights.
      Pm or email me with any questions. Reasonable offers considered. Thanks, Robbie

• By fordnut
      Went and picked up this c101 yesterday from its original owner. It came with a deck snow cab, snow blower, and two sets of tire chains for $350. It was on that offer up site for almost 4 months! 

• By ray loyd
      how hard is to put a bearing in a deck ?and where could i get two .you all have help me before .thanks

• By dmhill
      Good C120 auto w/deck on it, Good C100 8speed with deck on it, running C145 auto with deck on it, running B100 auto (the one I bought from you), running B82 with new seat and two parts decks with new belts and wheels, parts from a C145 (good hydro, bad motor), parts from a B81, 2 usable decks, 4 dozer/snow blades (several sizes, 3 in great condition, 1 non WH rear plow, 1 non WH rear blade, 2 new never mounted frony tires and steering wheel for C145. $1500 for it all. I am keeping my B80.

• By diddy78c
      Last week I was hauling the c-121 back from my daughters softball practice (I used it to drag the diamond) and I made a right hand turn and stopped at the stop sign. As I made the left onto a non busy county road I watched in my right mirror as my horse decided it didn’t want to be trailered any longer. It rolled over 1 completely time and sat on its wheels. Unfortunately it broke some parts and tweaked the hood and deck lower-lift handle. I did manage to put it back on the trailer as a tripod and get it home. Always check your straps and rigging. Found the ratchet failed in my case. And unfortunately i cannot download a picture for this🤨