Duramax7man7 (Mastiffman)

Quality Replacement Parts

Just wanted to give a public thank you to Lincoln at A-Z Tractors for sending me some quality used parts for my 1994 314h and 1991 520h!

Parts list...

520h- Paring brake lever, hood latch, air cleaner sensor and rear 1-1/8" hub

314h- Fuel tank, 2x headlights, steering collar and steering wheel

All parts arrived with quick shipping as well as packed very well and all were quality products!

Thanks a bunch sir! Will be coming to you for future purchases as well.

God Bless you and yours!

• Like 9

953 nut

A-Z will also be delivering to the Big Show next month, though I don't know if he has any more room on the truck after filling my order!  :ychain:

• Like 4

T-Mo

I ordered a choke cable from him for my 416-8 and the prices were good, the shipping was fast, and the item was great.  A great vendor in my opinion.

• Like 2

denco7920

A-Z shipments are timely and great. Got my steering spindles and tie rods today!

• Like 2

Nice! I will be placing more orders with him that's for sure.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• stevewilli
      By stevewilli
      No motor. Good 42" mower deck and blades, good hydrostatic rear end, good rear wheels and tires, good hydraulic cylinder and controller for mower deck. Lots of misc parts pulleys, PTO parts etc.

• WHEELHORSEFAN*16
      By WHEELHORSEFAN*16
      Looking for a transmission and hood for a model 701. I believe 702 uses some of the same parts. 
    • Blackhood Bill
      By Blackhood Bill
      Ok folks I can't say enough about Wheel Horse and More. They helped me get the correct parts I needed. Great customer service and with fast shipping. I will be checking there website for parts I need, if they have it will buy from them. Check them out their fantastic people to work with!!!!!!!
    • Marco
      By Marco
      I was getting my riding mower ready for another season, changed the oil, filter, and I tilted the mower on it’s side to change the blades, just as I do year after year (my tractor is about 12 years old!) so once I was done and I got the mower back I found this piece laying on the ground. I have carefully examined the deck and I can’t seem to find where this would go. I tried checking the manual and a couple websites to see if I could identify the piece and no luck, anyone know where this goes? Thank you in advance!

• repairman
      By repairman
      Does anyone have some good pictures of this part #113097 idler arm ?