Just wanted to give a public thank you to Lincoln at A-Z Tractors for sending me some quality used parts for my 1994 314h and 1991 520h!

Parts list...

520h- Paring brake lever, hood latch, air cleaner sensor and rear 1-1/8" hub

314h- Fuel tank, 2x headlights, steering collar and steering wheel

All parts arrived with quick shipping as well as packed very well and all were quality products!

Thanks a bunch sir! Will be coming to you for future purchases as well.

God Bless you and yours!

• Like 9

A-Z will also be delivering to the Big Show next month, though I don't know if he has any more room on the truck after filling my order!  :ychain:

• Like 4

I ordered a choke cable from him for my 416-8 and the prices were good, the shipping was fast, and the item was great.  A great vendor in my opinion.

• Like 2

A-Z shipments are timely and great. Got my steering spindles and tie rods today!

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Whnewone
      Ok folks I can't say enough about Wheel Horse and More. They helped me get the correct parts I needed. Great customer service and with fast shipping. I will be checking there website for parts I need, if they have it will buy from them. Check them out their fantastic people to work with!!!!!!!
    • By bmiller0457
      I have a 1976 D250 that is a parts tractor.
      Let me know what you need and I'll see if it is still available.
      Thanks

• By Marco
      I was getting my riding mower ready for another season, changed the oil, filter, and I tilted the mower on it’s side to change the blades, just as I do year after year (my tractor is about 12 years old!) so once I was done and I got the mower back I found this piece laying on the ground. I have carefully examined the deck and I can’t seem to find where this would go. I tried checking the manual and a couple websites to see if I could identify the piece and no luck, anyone know where this goes? Thank you in advance!

• By repairman
      Does anyone have some good pictures of this part #113097 idler arm ?

• By Vincez
      I live in Connecticut and would like to find someone who can service my 1989 Wheel Horse 310-8 tractor?  Basically, I want someone to go through the machine, clean  or rebuild the carburetor, fix a disable switch, and keep it running for another 20 years.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might find such a person or shop?  The local Toro distributor is way too expensive for the work he does...