Gman's Apparel

I've been a member of Red Square for quite a while but not very active on it because I'm not all that techy but I would like to know how to be a vendor to sell caps and t shirts.

• Like 1

WHX??

To be a listed vendor here you must have at least two horses and one must be a Ride Away Senior that you narrowly snatched out of the hands of another member.

Naw......just kidding....humor check :lol:

.We would always welcome a member who has horse stuff for sale cause it's better than trying to get the stuff off Amazon and a whole lot better than that other popular auction site! :)

Seriously pm one of the Mods (they're names are listed in blue) and they well get you started out on the right foot.

:WRS:

• Like 6

953 nut

:WRS:  lots of potential customers here.

• Like 1

857 horse

WHX9 called me earlier today,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He confirmed it,,,,,,,,,,It don't have to be a Senior :banana-rock::banana-rock::banana-angel::banana-angel:

Edited by 857 horse
  • Like 2

WHX??

Ok Howard. ....as we..... discussed...... a vendor  must have his name on the mash pole.,,,,,,,lololo .......geez Howard now you got me talking like you!!! :lol: :banana-angel::banana-jumprope::banana-dreads:

Sorry sleezer don't  mean to have this much fun on your thread but we are a bunch here! Hope you understand! 

I recently ordered some WH t's off Amazon one for me and one for @Rp.wh for a Christmas present. Well before Christmas mind you and finally got ONE mid January (ordered and paid for TWO) Contacting the seller was fruitless then I read his reviews! Needless to say I was ripped off.  Anyone wants to know who this seller is PM me. So please do sell some t-shirts here,

Edited by WHX9

wheelhorseman

I have bought some hats from George last year on Facebook - I will say George is a great guy to deal with and has some nice stuff!

• Like 5

jay bee

:text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs: sleezer1004.  Glad to have you here!!!

Jim

• Like 1

857 horse

George,,,,Hey....you said Tee Shirts?????  Take a front and rear pic,,,,list it in the classifieds right here on RED SQUARE,,,,watch the orders come in......

The MASH POLE ??????   If you wanna be on it,,,,and if Dorothy cant get you here.???  check out the pics in the albums,,,,send it to me ,,,and you will be on the pole,,,,,WE will send you pics of your sign !!!!!!

And Jim is right....We are a loose knit,,,tight crowd,,,,,All for one and for all,,,,,,,BUT THANK THE NATION !!!!!!!!! We don't all carry swords.....We see one another 3 days a year,,,,,,,and then talk about it the other 363 days........I kid you not !!!!!!!!!

Howard857Horse,,,,in VA

• Like 2

jay bee
33 minutes ago, 857 horse said:

We see one another 3 days a year,,,,,,,and then talk about it the other 363 days........I kid you not !!!!!!!!!

Yup.....every year is Leap Year around here!!!!

Jim

• Like 2

On 2/2/2017 at 4:34 PM, WHX9 said:

To be a listed vendor here you must have at least two horses and one must be a Ride Away Senior that you narrowly snatched out of the hands of another member.

Naw......just kidding....humor check :lol:

.We would always welcome a member who has horse stuff for sale cause it's better than trying to get the stuff off Amazon and a whole lot better than that other popular auction site! :)

Seriously pm one of the Mods (they're names are listed in blue) and they well get you started out on the right foot.

:WRS:

Than you sir!  I'm still trying to navigate this site. Sometimes I need click by click intructions!  

George

On 2/3/2017 at 1:13 PM, wheelhorseman1000 said:

I have bought some hats from George last year on Facebook - I will say George is a great guy to deal with and has some nice stuff!

Thanks Lowell!  I appreciate the kind words!

George

• Like 1

DougC

Hello and   :text-welcomeconfetti:. Enjoy the forum.   I don't have a :wh: shirt yet, can ya help a member out?    :lol:

On 2/2/2017 at 9:54 PM, WHX9 said:

Ok Howard. ....as we..... discussed...... a vendor  must have his name on the mash pole.,,,,,,,lololo .......geez Howard now you got me talking like you!!! :lol: :banana-angel::banana-jumprope::banana-dreads:

Sorry sleezer don't  mean to have this much fun on your thread but we are a bunch here! Hope you understand! 

I recently ordered some WH t's off Amazon one for me and one for @Rp.wh for a Christmas present. Well before Christmas mind you and finally got ONE mid January (ordered and paid for TWO) Contacting the seller was fruitless then I read his reviews! Needless to say I was ripped off.  Anyone wants to know who this seller is PM me. So please do sell some t-shirts here,

I've been trying to figure out how to be a vendor on RS  and even once in a while Gman's Apparel shows  on here and that is the name that I use but I can't figure out how to do all this stuff.  So until I get this figured out you can email me at gsleezer@gmail.com and I can send you pictures of what I have.  Different styles and colors of ball caps, stocking caps, beanies and t shirts.

George

On 2/3/2017 at 7:27 PM, 857 horse said:

George,,,,Hey....you said Tee Shirts?????  Take a front and rear pic,,,,list it in the classifieds right here on RED SQUARE,,,,watch the orders come in......

The MASH POLE ??????   If you wanna be on it,,,,and if Dorothy cant get you here.???  check out the pics in the albums,,,,send it to me ,,,and you will be on the pole,,,,,WE will send you pics of your sign !!!!!!

And Jim is right....We are a loose knit,,,tight crowd,,,,,All for one and for all,,,,,,,BUT THANK THE NATION !!!!!!!!! We don't all carry swords.....We see one another 3 days a year,,,,,,,and then talk about it the other 363 days........I kid you not !!!!!!!!!

Howard857Horse,,,,in VA

Thanks Howard!  I'm still trying to figure this stuff out!  What's the Mash Pole?  If you contact me at gsleezer@gmail.com I'll send you pictures of what I have.  Ball caps, stocking caps, beanies, and t shirts.

George

WHX??
33 minutes ago, sleezer1004 said:

Ball caps, stocking caps, beanies, and t shirts.

I see you just did what I was going to and Howard suggested! . Where were you around Christmas time!

You might want to consider becoming a supporter to post :text-coolphotos:

This was the mash pole at a gathering of us horse heads. I assume you have seen the old TV show M.A.S.H.? Be willing to bet my bottom dollar you get some of your product to this gathering, if they are anything like your stocking caps,  they would clean you out!

20160625_095041.jpg

20160625_095024.jpg

Edited by WHX9
speeling
  • Like 3

WHX??

Naw its cool George...if @wheelhorseman1000 can peddle his trinkets ther they'll let anybody in!!!:ychain:

• Like 2

ztnoo

Can one of the Admins or Mods jump into this discussion to lend a hand and see if you can get George lined out on becoming a Red Square vendor???

btw, found a pic of George on his FB site........he's on a Wheel Horse, of course!

George Sleezer.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks ztnoo!  I appreciate any help!  For some reason i haven't found the right buttons to push and I use the computer quite a bit but this site has got me puzzled!

George

ztnoo

PM (personal message) any of these staff members and they should get you pointed in the right direction:

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/staff/

857 horse

WhX9------JIM           I JUST SPOTTED THE pOLE PICS........wow...LOOKS BETTER THRU YOUR EYES THAN MINE....,,,,

The 4 side pole only gave us NSEW setttings,,,,,,My plan is to cut it to have 8 sides so we can no S.E ----N.W. and so on.....

I am hoping we fill the full pole on year 2.......and I want to creat a better way to ancor the pole........I wanted to ride that machine last year.....

We will have it figured out by JUNE 2017............Cold Sodas,,,,Cold BeverGES,,,,,,hot DANG !!!!!!!!!

COME ON JUNE,,,,IM READY FOR SOME ROAD TRIPPING,,,,

• Like 2

ztnoo

An octagon post is what's needed.

8 sides.

Octagonal-Galvanized-Steel-Pole.jpgCLOSEUP2020-OCT-PINK_1024x1024.jpg?v=142

Edited by ztnoo

elcamino/wheelhorse

@857 horse Glad @ztnoo showed you a picture , did not want you to get confused the fancy word "Octagon" , you may have thought he was talking about soap.:ROTF:

• Like 1

857 horse

Ztnoo.........we screw all the signs to a wood pole,,,,a metal or plastic pole might create another delima,,,,,But any input is good......

thank-you,,,,,I am listening

Oh,,,,and I just caught what Elcamino Jim said,,,,he only says that because its true...:banana-rock::banana-rock:

Howard857Horse in Va

Edited by 857 horse
  • Like 1

jay bee
23 hours ago, 857 horse said:

a metal or plastic pole might create another delima

:unsure: Self-tapping sheet metal screws??? :roll:

Jim

• Like 1

857 horse

I could tap holes.......just drill the signs........that might be a good idea !!!!

• Like 1

953 nut
9 hours ago, jay bee said:

:unsure: Self-tapping sheet metal screws??? :roll:

Jim

9 hours ago, 857 horse said:

I could tap holes.......just drill the signs........that might be a good idea !!!!

You two are over-thinking this; the obvious solution would be to weld threaded studs to the pole and use nuts and washers to attach the signs!

:ychain:

• Like 1