stevasaurus

Caption this

stevasaurus

Carnac.jpg

• Like 5

SylvanLakeWH

What is the "real" Wheel Horse shade of red?...only the magnificent Carnac knows...and, since he won't post on one of the billion plus threads on the topic on RS, none of us will ever know either...oh, Carnac your immenseness, please tell us so we can buy the appropriate rattle can and get on with it...

:bow-blue:

• Like 7

squonk

Carnac.jpg

Where the heck is Jim? Only Carnak knows he got his suspenders caught on the shower handle in the hotel and can't leave the room! :banana-jumprope:

Edited by squonk
  • Like 5

stevasaurus

Carnac.jpg

OK...You know what I am thinking, and you know who you are...   :think:

• Like 3

WHX??

And the answer is......who knows???

Open envelope 

What does the Dino have in his cup today??

• Like 3

Digger 66
17 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

Carnac.jpg

This is Dave's paycheck .

Wanna see ? 

• Like 1

JimD
4 hours ago, squonk said:

Carnac.jpg

Where the heck is Jim? Only Carnak knows he got his suspenders caught on the shower handle in the hotel and can't leave the room! :banana-jumprope:

It was a bungee jump gone bad. Wait a minute, I might be the wrong Jim. :lol:

• Like 4

squonk

Yup wrong Jim! :) El Camino know's which Jim is Jim. Don't we Jim! :lol:

1 hour ago, WHX9 said:

And the answer is......who knows???

Open envelope 

What does the Dino have in his cup today??

We all know. It's no Mystery! :orcs-cheers:

• Like 4

elcamino/wheelhorse

I still don't the answer " What is a Squonk" besides some guy  running around yelling  " where the H is that guy ? " .

Edited by elcamino/wheelhorse
  • Like 1

Digger 66
9 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

" What is a Squonk"

Untitled_zpsmzatkbpq.png

Edited by Digger 66
  • Like 4

ohiofarmer
5 hours ago, PeacemakerJack said:

Jim---you thought is was @stevasaurus until you saw zoomed in and saw that he was wearing socks!

image.jpeg

Nope---definitely not Steve---he's wearing socks for sure.  Must be Uncle Roger! :ROTF:

@T1257 RETIRED WRENCHER. That sure is a beautiful 1075!  I showed this thread to dad last Saturday and your comments posted here. He was certainly impressed.  I'm not sure why you didn't have good success with your hydro but I know that dad's has been up to the task through the years.  Thank you for your positive input.  As for the original 8hp motor...you'll have to stay tuned in to hear the story about that one.  

If the moderators would like to one day link this story to a more "visible" area of the forum, I'd be more than happy to have them do that.  It has been a great story to tell I think mainly because it is the fabric of my life.  Like the Brad Paisley song, "this is country music", I would like to say, "This is Wheel Horse tractors and we do!" 

"We do"--what?  

WE DO:

Snow removal

Garden Work

Lawn Care

Commerical work

Ground Engaging Work

Towing

Basically...whatever is asked of us. (If you aren't familiar with the song, you'll have to look it up for this to make sense!)

My only regret with this tractor is the fact that the first 10 years of its life are unknown to me.  However, the next 40+ are right here, spelled out in this thread.  I'm thankful to have had the Iron horse in my family all these years but I'm more thankful for the life lived and loved during that time in which this tractor has been a part.  I hope that comes through clear as you have read this story. More to come over the holiday season...

On 12/17/2016 at 5:55 PM, stevasaurus said:

Carnac.jpg I have the official naughty and nice list here.  Gonna have a rough Christmas,guys

• Like 4