Ed Kennell

100% ethanol works best in this 2HP

DougC

I let mine graze in the ditch by the hi-way  while I sell pies along the side of the road...............   :lol:

amish-buggy-horse.jpg

• Like 7

Lane Ranger

A three horse rig !

100_0596.JPG

This photo made Lawn and Garden Tractor Magazine !

Edited by Lane Ranger
  • Like 7

ACman

@roadapples is that  how you got your name , selling them those streaming hot pies on the side of the road?  :teasing-poke:  :teasing-neener:

• Like 3

ACman
14 minutes ago, Lane Ranger said:

A three horse rig !

100_0596.JPG

This photo made Lawn and Garden Tractor Magazine !

A 1hp pickup , towing a small maybe 4'x8' trailer , with two (are those C series) Wheel Horse tractors loaded on it . Don't look like its even squatting. That's impressive.

• Like 4

AMC RULES

Might just be...

IMG_5969.JPG     

they're making a deposit.    :lol:

• Like 8

Lane Ranger

AC MAN    :  The guy with the two horse pulled by the one horse had a flat tire a half mile outside the Mentone Swap meet  after  leaving the grounds!  There was a crowd of heads  followwing these horses though as they pulled away!

• Like 4

squonk

Remind me to avoid that pump when I'm in PA! :)397109581avatar.gif   pb.gif

• Like 4

953 nut

Several years ago we were traveling from the Street Rod Nationals to upstate NY and happened to pull of for gas in Pennsylvanian Dutch country. A man driving a one horse wagon pulled in for kerosene while I was inside paying for our gas. After  visiting the restroom I came out and went over to admire the wagon, unbeknownst to me, the young man was beside my street rod checking it out. Next thing I heard was my wife laughing at both of us, we had a brief conversation and went on our way, :)

• Like 7

ACman
4 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

Several years ago we were traveling from the Street Rod Nationals to upstate NY and happened to pull of for gas in Pennsylvanian Dutch country. A man driving a one horse wagon pulled in for kerosene while I was inside paying for our gas. After  visiting the restroom I came out and went over to admire the wagon, unbeknownst to me, the young man was beside my street rod checking it out. Next thing I heard was my wife laughing at both of us, we had a brief conversation and went on our way, :)

Where's the :text-coolphotos: of the street rod ? Or at least a good description ! Been a car nut for years . Couldn't read a book , but a Hot Rod or Car Craft magazine I'd read front to back.

• Like 3

953 nut

This is my '48 Ford F1 which I built in '87 and have put over 100K miles on, hasn't been getting much attention lately due to my back last year and the  wife's shoulder this year.

HPIM1447.JPG

• Like 7

SylvanLakeWH
13 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

This is my '48 Ford F1 which I built in '87 and have put over 100K miles on, hasn't been getting much attention lately due to my back last year and the  wife's shoulder this year.

HPIM1447.JPG

WOW - Beautiful!

Look even better in Regal Red... :ychain:

• Like 1

JC 1965

WOW  !!  I love that truck.     :thumbs2: