TractorJunkie

520H with Hiller Attachment

TractorJunkie

Just of quick pic of my 520 getting ready to hill disc the garden.

520H with hiller attatched.jpg

• Like 8

• Similar Content

• Lost.soul.collecter
      By Lost.soul.collecter
      I'm looking for a oil pressure sensor for a 520-8 at least that's what I was told it was but it might not be that so if someone know what part it is that would be great as I'm still learning  I cant seem to find one anywhere if anyone has a extra one or knows were I can get one the info would be greatly appreciated thanks

• Marc M.
      By Marc M.
      Hi guys I'm new to the wheelhorse world and i recently picked up a for 416-H and I'm looking to buy/install a plow put on it. I have found one on craigslist but I can't tell if it will work on my tractor or not, it is a wheelhorse plow though. Can somebody please send a photo or even a video of how to hook up a plow to a 416 or equivalent tractor?
      Attached is my tractor and the plow I'm looking at. Will it fix and what's it missing ?!

• PeteFromWisco
      By PeteFromWisco
      I have a 257h and am looking for a plow attachment in wisconsin,  northern IL or the twin cities in MN. Plow model is 06-42bk01. 
    • richm1386
      By richm1386
      Looking for the following items that work with my '89 416-8.

1. Plow  
      2. Wheel weights 
      3. Snow Blower
      4. Mower Deck - any 

I'm located in Southern New Jersey. I've got a 400 foot long driveway and winters coming. I've used a plow on this tractor before but a blower might be a better option. I've got a 42" rear discharge deck but its seen better days. I've checked the for sale section and I'm not seeing much in my area. Just want to see if there is anything else out there. 

• TractorJunkie
      By TractorJunkie
      For Sale, good running 308-8, fresh drive belt, 42" snow blade w/front stabilizer, chains, new PTO bearing, newer battery and solenoid. The hood has been replaced cause the old one was roached out, and the seat needs replaced.
      Snow blade is nice and straight, edge has a little wear and has not been flipped.
      None negotiable cash price $300. I am looking for a 520 forward swept axle and reduction steering, if interested in trade.
      PM with questions etc.