OILUJ52

520H with Hiller Attachment

Just of quick pic of my 520 getting ready to hill disc the garden.

520H with hiller attatched.jpg

• Like 8

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Whnewone
      Well Monday had a great day rounding up some attachments. Now to clean them up, paint, get new badges from the vinyl guy. Just a few projects for winter and maybe summer we see how it goes. Just not sure which I'm going to do first. Almost forgot the new addition to the heard.

• By Whnewone
      Can anybody tell me is a Wheel Horse plow any better than a brindly or not. Also if you had a choice between the two of the plows which one you would choose?
    • By Nick FFD 49
      1974 8 with plow and brackets ... rebuilt motor clear coated over the Patina new seat ,runs great ...battery weak but a certain show winner 

• By SIUC3
      Guys, I have an earth plow for year 1964 -1966 wheel horse.  I'm not sure the desire or value of these, as I do not have much of a use for it for my two wheel horse's.  Is this worth selling via shipping (on-line) or will it just have to be a local pick-up sale do to shipping weight cost.  What do you all think?

• By jmdavidh09
      1994 60" deck.
      Very solid, includes chute, correct mule & good belts.
      New blades with 2 mowings.
      Bearings all good, etc.
      I have two other 60's and only one remaining tractor so this is the odd one out.

Paint is faded...I've had it indoors for 3yrs but original owner stored under a car port. 

Asking $450obo and I would consider trading toward a cab.

I am willing to meet a buyer.