Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

1961 701

T-Mo

1961 701s

• Like 1

rthomp26

Here's my 701...the first of the horses with a forward engine design!!

wh701.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Lane Ranger

A very Nice 701 Wheel Horse owned by Don Redding shown at Scott Mehlburg's Meet and Greet Octobe 1, 2011:

Picture120.jpg

Picture147.jpg

• Like 1

Dhodge

Here is one I got to play around with. It desperately needs a drive belt guard.

701right.JPG

701left.JPG

• Like 5

Jim Demery

This is my 61 701. I recently restored it for the local tractor shows. 

20170801_194650.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

Jim Demery

20170808_191202.jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• mhlmeader
      By mhlmeader
      Runs nice. Has new battery, new voltage regulator. I have a new repro faceplate for it and ignition switch. Kohler k161, deck spins freely, but I dont have a drive belt for it. Key is missing for original ignition swich, but can still be started and driven, price is firm. 550$

• mhlmeader
      By mhlmeader
      Runs nice, shifts into all gears. Deck spins freely, but will need a PTO belt. Has a new battery, new voltage regulator. Tires hold air. Do not have a key for it, but have a new reproduction faceplate and ignition switch/ key for it. Kohler k161. Can still be currently started and ran. Please call if interested, thanks for looking. 

• NJ Tom
      By NJ Tom
      Just finished my winter project. I also restored the plow blade, now I'm going to look for some attachments.

• Dhodge
      By Dhodge
      Picked this up yesterday after a long days ride.  I'm  going to need to see Terry for the correct stickers though.  Left the house at 6:00am and returned at 11:45pm,  almost an 18 hour ride.  I think it was worth it though.  Looks to be all original except the stickers and the front tires.  You don't find these to often and almost never with an unbroken dash plate that's original.  She runs great, but I'm finding it hard to get my motor running this morning after that trip.