-
Similar Content
-
By Dave1967
🔴 1972 Wheel Horse Bronco 14 Automatic – Vintage Garden Tractor
For Sale – 1972 Wheel Horse Bronco 14 Automatic
Beautiful vintage 1972 Wheel Horse Bronco 14 Automatic. This is a great-looking example of the classic Wheel Horse garden tractors from the 1970s.
The tractor has excellent original vintage styling, including the Wheel Horse hood decals, original-style dash and controls, steering wheel, seat, and 14-hp Bronco badging.
-
D250 Anyone know how many of these were sold in the US? Where I can buy Renault engine tuneup parts?By pieblaster
Wheel_Horse_Products_Master_Model_List.pdf
-
-
By Chuck14025
1994 520 H. Starter just clicks.
1. Battery 12.6V, load test OK., New solenoid. Ground good. Key switch tested ok. Wiring diagram shows a 'kill' relay - I can't find it on the tractor. Checked the 3 relays under the battery box - they work. Neutral switch, PTP and seat switch work mechanically.
2. Not able to find article on this problem when searching. There must be dozens. How do I find them?
3. Can I test the starter without taking it out?
4. Is there a 'kill' relay?
thank you...
-
By Bear G
I was thinking about putting this brush guard on my ‘69 GT-14. So much for thinking.. I don’t really care for it..
Original thought was it would look cool & help protect that exposed fuel tank.
. Pretty sure I’m going to abort on this project.
Back to the drawing board..
Yes, I know, wrong hood decals for ‘69..
This hood is off a ‘70 I had.
-
