Jump to content
AHS

Hydro foot pedal on Eaton 1100’s

Recommended Posts

AHS

Hey all! Hydro foot pedal from Corey  Thatcher. I have one, I haven’t got it mounted yet, here’s some of it. I was chuckling, cause these look like WH directions/ manual. I was interested, do any of you have a foot pedal kit that you have already mounted? 

IMG_8655.jpeg

IMG_8652.png

IMG_8651.png

IMG_8650.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
JoeM

Pretty sure Corey made these as a WH re-pop. Send him a PM on face space

Here is his ad from FB

image.png.096445917e8e326f425e135ed0ee68b8.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
953 nut

@cleat did a great thread on the subject.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
JoeM
3 hours ago, 953 nut said:

did a great thread on the subject.

that is a complete different set up. It uses the spring center return and the one listed is manual like the lever

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
WHX??
5 hours ago, JoeM said:

Corey made these as a WH re-pop.

:text-yeahthat:

They were a :wh: item at one time for C series ... particularly super Cs. 

Wonder why this Corey dude doesn't peddle them here? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
sqrlgtr

I took off one of Matts kits, are one somebody had copied off of my 520. Looked like the one in @cleat's linked thread above. It was the first and only one that I had been around and did not like it one bit but now that I have seen a few I realize that the self-centering bracket (the first one in cleats thread) was missing the spring which made it "self center" might have changed my mind. I couldn't figure out why anyone would like a foot control because I could not control it the way it was supposed to work, I was trying to regulate it up and down these hills with my foot because when you lift your foot it would stay in the position you had it in :D. I would start down a hill and would have to take my heel and try to regulate my speed with my heel, and you can imagine about how good that worked. I said all that to say I believe I will revisit the pedal control again and see if I can get it to work this time like it was designed to work. The one @AHS does look like a factory repro kit and doesn't look much like the kit I have. This is only pic I can find of the one I have but believe I have everything to put it back the right way now. Thanks @AHS you got me to wanting to try it, like I need another project :ychain:.

0BC30F24-4256-45EE-B313-46C527ED705E.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...