AHS 1,698 #1 Posted 3 hours ago Hey all! Hydro foot pedal from Corey Thatcher. I have one, I haven’t got it mounted yet, here’s some of it. I was chuckling, cause these look like WH directions/ manual. I was interested, do any of you have a foot pedal kit that you have already mounted? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
JoeM 10,253 #2 Posted 2 hours ago Pretty sure Corey made these as a WH re-pop. Send him a PM on face space Here is his ad from FB 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
953 nut 69,173 #3 Posted 2 hours ago @cleat did a great thread on the subject. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
JoeM 10,253 #4 Posted 1 hour ago 3 hours ago, 953 nut said: did a great thread on the subject. that is a complete different set up. It uses the spring center return and the one listed is manual like the lever Share this post Link to post Share on other sites