953 nut 69,019 #1 Posted 7 hours ago Today would have been @Stormin's birthday, we miss you. 8 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
rjg854 13,338 #2 Posted 6 hours ago Happy in memory of Stormin's Borned on Day, 1 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
squonk 48,038 #3 Posted 5 hours ago (edited) I was on Google Meet with @stevasaurus Monday and as we were talking I looked up at the framed picture of nORM I have over the desk. I miss our talks. We'd be on for hours and it would slowly get darker in England and all you could see was the reflection of his laptop on his glasses.! " nORM turn your lights on!" Edited 5 hours ago by squonk 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ed Kennell 47,219 #4 Posted 4 hours ago Sorry I never met him. Rest easy Sir. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
stevasaurus 23,832 #5 Posted 37 minutes ago Rest in Peace Norm !!! Always remember !! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites