Jump to content
953 nut

We miss you Stormin

Recommended Posts

953 nut

Today would have been @Stormin's birthday, we miss you.

HappyBirthdaycake.jpg.5fd87a95d928fca794ae8583a0caee74.jpg

  • Heart 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
rjg854

:occasion-partyblower:   Happy in memory of Stormin's Borned on Day,     :occasion-candle:

  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
squonk

I was on Google Meet with @stevasaurus Monday and as we were talking I looked up at the framed picture of nORM I have over the desk. I miss our talks. We'd be on for hours and it would slowly get darker in England and all you could see was the reflection of his laptop on his glasses.! " nORM turn your lights on!"

 

20260930_112653.jpg.2583f627ea181f8a815489108bcdf90f.jpg

Edited by squonk
  • Heart 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Ed Kennell

Sorry I never met him.  Rest easy Sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
stevasaurus

Rest in Peace Norm !!!  Always remember !!  :occasion-xmas:

  • Heart 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...