953 nut 69,112 #1 Posted Wednesday at 01:00 PM Today would have been @Stormin's birthday, we miss you. 11 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
rjg854 13,341 #2 Posted Wednesday at 02:00 PM Happy in memory of Stormin's Borned on Day, 1 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
squonk 48,056 #3 Posted Wednesday at 03:25 PM (edited) I was on Google Meet with @stevasaurus Monday and as we were talking I looked up at the framed picture of nORM I have over the desk. I miss our talks. We'd be on for hours and it would slowly get darker in England and all you could see was the reflection of his laptop on his glasses.! " nORM turn your lights on!" Edited Wednesday at 03:28 PM by squonk 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ed Kennell 47,253 #4 Posted Wednesday at 03:56 PM Sorry I never met him. Rest easy Sir. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
stevasaurus 23,838 #5 Posted Wednesday at 08:16 PM Rest in Peace Norm !!! Always remember !! 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites