ACman

Marshall , Mi tractor and machinery show

ACman

I talked with the owner of this fine RV park with show grounds and said she’ll give us garden tractor collectors our own weekend if enough show up . The show is on the weekend of July 12th - 14th 2024 . This is the same weekend as the Portland , Wisconsin Garden Tractor Days unfortunately but if enough interest is shown she’ll give us our own weekend as stated before . It’s open to any brand of manufacturer of tractors . It’s just south off I69 where Kelly used to hold the Great Lakes Wheel Horse Show . This is where I need your help . I’m not on any other social media and need to get the word out about the show . If you would share it on your Facebook groups or other forums it would be greatly appreciated . They added 30 more full hookup sites and there’s always room for no hookups or tents . You can sell stuff too . This show has grown every year and there’s plenty of room. There was probably 30 garden tractors there last year and hundreds of tractors . This years feature is 4x4’s so if a couple costume made 4x4’s garden tractors show up that would be awesome. @nylyon could you pin this ? 

42BB09F8-32AA-46D8-A9D9-5B26FB092D93.jpeg.001776236dee22d7953aa3088e464bc7.jpeg

https://www.turkeyville.com/event-detail/tractor-and-machinery-show/

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

ACman

@Lane Ranger they already had these made up before she told me she was looking for something different to host for a weekend instead of one of the many flea market/art craft shows . I did reach out to them plus I’ll be there this weekend. Maybe I can get them to add something to that link . If you’re on a facebook group or another forum please put the word out about getting some more garden tractors to this show this year.