victorb

How do you move around big attachments

953 nut
On 4/23/2024 at 7:10 PM, 953 nut said:

for heavy items that are on the dirt I would suggest getting some plywood that they can be pushed onto and attach some ropes to one end to pull them out of the way.

3 minutes ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

cheaper alternative..

I'm about as thrifty as they come but with the price of building materials your "Slide-A-Boggan" might be cheaper.           :confusion-shrug:

• Like 1

c-series don
12 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

I was thinking maybe @c-series don Don should just put in a four post lift in the garage...

:handgestures-thumbupright:

I actually have thought about a lift in my garage, I have a 12’ ceiling so I have the height but honestly for the amount that I would use it I think it would be in the way more than anything? 

• Like 2

peter lena

@Ed Kennell @PWL216 @SylvanLakeWH , OTHERS , wow   thinking  out side  the box  !  has to be an answer here , have also used the  , slide a boggan  for snow blower chute ,  sliding  base , material ,makes it swing with ease .  watch out for the dreaded  "  you can't do that " , usually related to  correcting an existing problem . pete

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lee1977

SAM-1809-2.jpg

I managed to shift enough stuff around that I could back all the way to the back of the basement to get the 42 deck out,

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1