whtractors24

💥 2023 Big show scores 💥

Jon Paulsen

:omg:

ccs002

I picked up a mower and snow plow for my suburban, a mower for my 856, and a fender pan I'm not exactly sure which tractor is going to get just yet. Very happy with my little haul and can't wait for next year already!

20230624_163846.jpg

• Like 5
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

Handy Don
2 minutes ago, squonk said:

I got this nifty Scotch Lock from @wallfish ! :banana-wrench:

If you’d mentioned you were short of these, I’d have brought you some more!

• Haha 1
  • Heart 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

Well I snaked from Wallfish 2 tires mounted on rims that were Wheel Horse branded . Did not know that until I removed them from the Volvo.

• Like 2

squonk
1 minute ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Well I snaked from Wallfish 2 tires mounted on rims that were Wheel Horse branded . Did not know that until I removed them from the Volvo.

Did you put them on the front or the back? 

• Haha 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

They are laying on the cart covered with D greaser waiting for the thunder boomers to travel thru.

• Like 1

Handy Don

Last year I bought a tractor. This year my goals were a LOT more modest. :lol:

Very happy with my array of small purchases:

- 6-12 chains, a slot hitch, and a clean, straight, and uncracked seat pan for the 854 (thanks @rmaynard)

- 22 x 7.5 chains for the worker

- belt tensioning springs for the flail mower

- spare set of dozer plow springs

- spare D hydraulic cylinder for the custom front lift

- sleeve hitch pin

and, HOORAY, a replacement for one lost thumb screw for the 854 hood--symmetry returns at last (it bugged me every time I got on that tractor to see the temporary bolt)

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

wallfish
41 minutes ago, squonk said:

I got this nifty Scotch Lock from @wallfish ! :banana-wrench:

Knew you needed some help with some electrical connections! :lol:

You can only reuse those about a dozen times :hide:

• Haha 3

wallfish
52 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Oh Kr app! Did I sell someone's tires for them and not give them the money? I don't remember giving anyone money. Think they were Jay's tires.

• Like 1

squonk
6 minutes ago, wallfish said:

Oh Kr app! Did I sell someone's tires for them and not give them the money? I don't remember giving anyone money. Think they were Jay's tires.

You've been "Waldoed!" :blink:

• Haha 1

wallfish
1 minute ago, squonk said:

You've been "Waldoed!"

Apparently Jay was the one Waldoed. I'll have my dad call him and find out

• Like 1

Sailman

@whtractors24 where in the world does a NOS wheel horse come from?? Had no idea such a thing still existed :confusion-confused:

Great score!!

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse
32 minutes ago, wallfish said:

They weren't Jays tires. Never saw the guy before he made me a good deal on a 36 inch rd deck , then I asked about the tires. He gave you your money back . 

wallfish

BUT, I Waldoed something from the @Wild Bill collection! A very meaningful gesture and a simple tractor part that's very important to me. Bill was nice enough to provide me this hood from his collection of stuff and also sign it for me. This will have to end up on a custom and drive through the parade. We'll see if he can spot it before spilling the beans.

IMG_0312.jpg.833e95309ac270ccd5b10fa3bb82b96b.jpg

• Excellent 3

wallfish
7 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

They weren't Jays tires. Never saw the guy before he made me a good deal on a 36 inch rd deck , then I asked about the tires. He gave you your money back . 

OH, that's right. Yup, I got Waldoed outta some nice 6-12 tires and never did find another set.

That was actually kind of a funny deal there in the back huh?  I don't actually need them so glad they found the right place to go!!!!!!

rmaynard
29 minutes ago, Sailman said:

@whtractors24 where in the world does a NOS wheel horse come from?? Had no idea such a thing still existed :confusion-confused:

Great score!!

There was a member on here who somehow had managed to acquire several NOS tractors over the years. Unfortunately, those and many other nearly new tractors had to be liquidated in order to satisfy the requirements of a divorce. Where they went was always a question, but they showed up this year at the show.

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse
20 minutes ago, wallfish said:

OH, that's right. Yup, I got Waldoed outta some nice 6-12 tires and never did find another set.

That was actually kind of a funny deal there in the back huh?  I don't actually need them so glad they found the right place to go!!!!!!

It was funny ! I was just looking for a Rd deck and saw the tires leaning against the wall. Figured I would need some rear tires to replace the set that came on the Waldomobile that SIR Skunky sold me last year. 

• Like 1

zigzag
50 minutes ago, rmaynard said:

There was a member on here who somehow had managed to acquire several NOS tractors over the years. Unfortunately, those and many other nearly new tractors had to be liquidated in order to satisfy the requirements of a divorce. Where they went was always a question, but they showed up this year at the show.

Wow! 

I remember last year someone had a new tractor still in the original shipping box. I think it was a 520-H if I remember correctly. 

Handy Don
15 hours ago, zigzag said:

Wow! 

I remember last year someone had a new tractor still in the original shipping box. I think it was a 520-H if I remember correctly. 

Pretty sure it was a 257 

• Like 1

squonk

Nos's are up for sale already. The bodies aren't even cold yet! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Wild Bill in VA
On 6/25/2023 at 6:28 PM, wallfish said:

BUT, I Waldoed something from the @Wild Bill collection! A very meaningful gesture and a simple tractor part that's very important to me. Bill was nice enough to provide me this hood from his collection of stuff and also sign it for me. This will have to end up on a custom and drive through the parade. We'll see if he can spot it before spilling the beans.

IMG_0312.jpg.833e95309ac270ccd5b10fa3bb82b96b.jpg

John, with you it would not surprise me if you built a Wheel Horse flying saucer and put the old round hood on it!

Wild Bill in Richmond VA 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart 1