formariz

Be aware!

formariz

I received a text from USPS saying that my package could not be delivered because of an incorrect address. It asks to fill all kinds of information. Of course I did not do so and instead logged in to my USPS account using the legitimate site. Tracking number is not a legitimate one ,entire text is fraudulent. 

Edited by formariz
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

peter lena

@formariz  yes you have to pay attention to detailing on anything today ,  scammer's  are looking for any opportunity to get your stuff.  quickly divert away from an obvious  attempt to get you , just enough time will  lock up your set up , have my  electrical connection on a singular quick disconnect , that stops all of it . then go back in and run a security check , on your service . shame we have been at that state for a while now , regular look around  helps keep things up to date , pete

formariz

The message through text was a dead give away. USPS does not text me. I have a legitimate account with all kinds of alerts but they do not have my phone number. They only communicate through email. Link on message was also fake since it would not open anything the way it should . It only accepted input of information. 

• Like 2

ri702bill

I get a bunch of bogus emails from Lowe's, Amazon, etc. telling my package I ORDERED (that I did not) is ready for pickup, with "confirmation info", of course.

The second line says that if I did not place the order to fill out more "confirmation info".... NOT !!

• Like 1

formariz

Interesting. Went back to see site again and this comes up now. 
C98036C7-7E4C-4C14-BBFB-0A273C3FF5CD.png.d6a21d202e450a4c34e97eefc3611a1a.png

DD99BFBE-D4C2-4168-8D4A-15DA114A88E4.png.b7585e9aaef57ffb26868397dc2824ea.png

4098CA91-0760-4699-9F1D-B13992027BBE.png.99c7517426e77624ce7af8f4ff93332d.png

• Like 1

JimSraj

Been gett a lot of those same requests. Never even open them. Delete!

• Thanks 1

formariz

A very interesting fact is that I get these when in fact I am expecting a delivery through USPS. It seems that they know that. I wonder how?

• Like 1

Jeff-C175
2 hours ago, formariz said:

I wonder how?

Pretty sure it's gotta just be coincidence Cas.