wh315-8

My 50th Horse in my Herd today

Pullstart

Congrats on the 603!  Is that 50 in your herd, or 50th ever?  Either way, quite an accomplishment!

wh315-8
23 minutes ago, Pullstart said:

Congrats on the 603!  Is that 50 in your herd, or 50th ever?  Either way, quite an accomplishment!

50th in herd, not into selling yet, it will be my children’s problem after I’m gone, haha. 8 are other vintage brands, oldest is 1948 Farmall Cub. Gotta have some Donkeys to keep the Herd of Horses Tamed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Blasterdad

She's a beauty! 

Just curious, I'm assuming you don't have 50 horses in that garage, must have a warehouse? Lol. :lol:

wh315-8
6 minutes ago, Blasterdad said:

She's a beauty! 

Just curious, I'm assuming you don't have 50 horses in that garage, must have a warehouse? Lol. :lol:

Have a 30x40 and a 12x40 and a 16x40

Blasterdad
11 minutes ago, wh315-8 said:

Have a 30x40 and a 12x40 and a 16x40

:thumbs::bow-blue:

Kinda thought so... I'm sure we all would love a tour, (pics)... :)

wh315-8
11 hours ago, Blasterdad said:

:thumbs::bow-blue:

Kinda thought so... I'm sure we all would love a tour, (pics)... :)

will be a future work in progress. Meanwhile here’s a pic of the ones I showed this year at local festivals with my 1997 Ram I just turned over 80000 on her, she stays in the big garage with the Horses.

AA8DA613-F806-4C21-9301-975FEAE18A09.jpeg

• Excellent 1