For sale. 1981 WH C-175 Kohler twin series 1
1. Tractor has brand new ag tires all the way around, brand new seat, new points and condenser, new rear blade quick attach bracket, lights have been rewired with LEDs, it has a brand new lift cable and bracket,seat pan is from a 410... it's surface rusted but at least it isn't busted up like the oem plastic one, starts and runs but smokes a bit on startup if it's been sitting for months but she runs smooth and strong.
2. Tiller is like new. It had been used only about once when I bought it and now it has been used 4 times more. Tines still have much of the factory paint on them.
3. 42" mower deck works perfectly, 4. snow blade was/ is rough but I repaired it so it is quite functional,
4. Brand new rear grader blade,
5. Wheel Horse brand plow,
6. Wheel Horse brand disc- I added a piece of motorgrader blade for a drag. I also welded a post to the top to hold weights,
7. Wheel Horse brand cultivator,
8. Home built furrower. (Makes good rows)
The original Wheel Horse plow/disc/cultivator originally came as a modular kit and in order to use it the draw bar and clevis hitch had to be swapped back and forth. (big pain) I fabricated draw bars and hitches onto each piece so this is no longer necessary.
I think this is a fair asking price at $2200 for all.