Sign in to follow this  
DBlackston

Plow Identification

I recently purchased this plow, but have not picked it up.

Is this an authentic wheel horse Plow?

How do I determine a model or a size?

How does a coulter attach?

Pics of one all fixed up?

received_1590295327660027.jpeg

received_1590295317660028.jpeg

• Excellent 1

Looks like an 8" Horsie plow to me. :)

Plow was actually made by Brinly

rearcable008_zpsaa5253f4.thumb.jpg.8891e3c325b1a5fc591451dd40f3c0e8.jpg.b7a53efcbe4c5c3407bcb6a943fe0d28.jpg

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Well darn!

It doesn't look like my coulter is the correct one for my plow.

Thank you for the links!

20171125_175624.jpg

20171125_175644.jpg

20171125_175650.jpg

Screenshot_20171125-181012.png

Edited by DBlackston

Coulter just gets in the way! Plow away! :banana-dreads: :banana-blonde: :banana-linedance:

Edited by squonk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Decker4
      Previously had this listed with a wagon. Sold the wagon and dropped the price. 
      1984 Wheel Horse C-195 black hood edition
      19.5 hp twin Kohler engine
      3 point hitch (NO rear PTO)
      60" heavy plow
      51" mower deck (That's without the guide chute attached; not sure if that's considered 60". )
      36" Snow thrower
      original owners manual
      Wheel weights (Tires are also filled, gel I think)
      Chains on front tires and parts for chains on the rear (rear chains in picture are not available)
      An assortment of other part, including heavy bar for the snow thrower, a pull chair, spare oil filter, etc.

The tractor starts and runs well. It has some cosmetic issues but not what I would call damage. It's big, powerful, and a lot of fun. 

It starts, but the current battery is undersized, so while it starts fine in the summer, I've been using my truck to jump it in the winter. The easy solution is battery with more cold cranking Amps.
      The mower deck has been redone with some welding (heavy duty steel) where it rusted through. The center guide wheel it missing.
      The snow thrower works, but is currently missing a link on the chain, and the sprockets are worn.

• By Decker4
      1984 Wheel Horse C-195 black hood edition
      19.5 hp twin Kohler engine
      3 point hitch (NO rear PTO)
      60" heavy plow
      51" mower deck (That's without the guide chute attached; not sure if that's considered 60". )
      36" Snow thrower
      60x30" wheel horse wagon (currently this is included, but a local sale is pending)
      original owners manual
      Wheel weights (Tires are also filled, gel I think)
      Chains on front tires and parts for chains on the rear (rear chains in picture are not available)
      An assortment of other part, including heavy bar for the snow thrower, a pull chair, spare oil filter, etc.

The tractor starts and runs well. It has some cosmetic issues but not what I would call damage. It's big, powerful, and a lot of fun. 

It starts, but the current battery is undersized, so while it starts fine in the summer, I've been using my truck to jump it in the winter. The easy solution is battery with more cold cranking Amps.
      The mower deck has been redone with some welding (heavy duty steel) where it rusted through. The center guide wheel it missing.
      The snow thrower works, but is currently missing a link on the chain, and the sprockets are worn.

I prefer to sell everything as a set, if possible Please email me if you're interested with "C-195" in the subject line. I live in Upstate NY along the PA line. 

• By OILUJ52
      For Sale; one older style rear axle plow mount.
      $30 plus shipping.
      PM for info