I'm looking for a rear axle for my 520h.  Anybody have one?  I have a loader on the tractor and this is the second time I broke the axle.  I would consider a complete rear end.

Edited by Dave 520h

:WRS:           As this is the second axle you have broken it begs the question as to why they are going bad. Do you have dual rear wheels? If you do, the air pressure in the outer tires should be run very low to reduce the load on the axles. With a loader the more weight you can attach to the wheels the less strain the axles will feel. If you have a weight box loaded up and drive over uneven ground that can put a lot of load on the axle too.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Joseph Cubells
      I am looking for part 4-29A (or 101887 on the parts list). It is a bull gear from the transaxle of a D-200 from the mid-1970s. I would even be willing to buy an entire transaxle if it is in good working condition.
    • By mustangken
      My 520H blow out a valve seat.  Any suggestions on a new motor or should I have the seat repaired?
    • By 608KEB
      Is this the correct setting to test the battery or voltage output? I tested four different batteries. The reading is saying about 17.0-17.5 on all 4 batteries.
    • By Dave54000
      Hello new to the forum I just bought a 1997 520h with 387 hrs  has a snowblower single stage and mower deck its in real good shape  i think it just needs a little maintaince.  Engine surges hopefully just needs a carb and tank cleaning. Headlights don t work and need to replace a idler sprocket on blower and possible have to replace the lift seal because the snowblower won't stay up it slowly lowers not sure if that's normal because if weight or needs to be fixed. Overall very happy I bought it  I grew up using my father's 520h 

• By Johncic67
      Original front tombstone weight