Posted (edited)

I'm looking for a rear axle for my 520h.  Anybody have one?  I have a loader on the tractor and this is the second time I broke the axle.  I would consider a complete rear end.

Edited by Dave 520h

I ahve a pair....10 and 13" .  Which do you need?

520h ax (5).JPG

520h ax (4).JPG

520h ax (2).JPG

• Like 2

:WRS:           As this is the second axle you have broken it begs the question as to why they are going bad. Do you have dual rear wheels? If you do, the air pressure in the outer tires should be run very low to reduce the load on the axles. With a loader the more weight you can attach to the wheels the less strain the axles will feel. If you have a weight box loaded up and drive over uneven ground that can put a lot of load on the axle too.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 608KEB
      I recently purchased a Original Cab model P6500CC01. Minus the roof.I was told by Original Cab that the glass windshield and ABS roof that they sell would not work on my cab. Has anyone modified a new roof and glass windshield to work on this cab? Or does someone know where I might find a used roof and glass windshield for this cab.

• By 608KEB
      I'm looking for a Fiberglass or ABS roof made by Original Cab. Cab #P650CC01. (Part number 8795 Plastic top, long.) I'm also looking for the glass windshield with electric wiper blade. Part number 5975. Madison, WI. 
    • By kramermanusa
      NOS, Original Tractor Co snow cab
      Original Tractor Cab P650CC01 

*NOTE: as far as I can tell, the plastic white top is all that is missing
      Otherwise, the pieces are in good shape, never used - just dirty from sitting.  The instructions and unopened original hardware also included.  Per the instructions this model is for 1990 and up 500 series tractors, although likely will fit / adapt to others somewhat easily.

I bought this with my 520h from the original owner who advised it was never used and from the condition and packaging that appears to be the case.  I will not use it so I am looking to give a good home.  As a side note - the tractor only has 256 hours on it and also has a powered leaf / grass bagger unit (which is not something I see often as far as attachments).  But up for sale here is the NOS snow cab and hardware only

• By Team70R
      Well I scored a free 4" linear actuator from a combine so I went ahead a built an electric rear lift. It's not the fastest thing but it definitely beats manually lifting! Right now it's just set up for my grader blade but I will be getting my cultivator and disc to work with it as well.  Blade lifts to almost 5"

• By Team70R
      Thinking about setting up an electric actuator for my rear hitch on my C165. I was wondering if I could put it up under the belly of the tractor and hook the rear cable to it and leave the manual lift handle for the mower deck. Would a 330 pound capacity actuator be enough?