stevasaurus

U. S. MAIL COMES THROUGH

elcamino/wheelhorse

Glad you got it , the post office strikes again. Two years ago I purchased a part for my plow from a Red square member and he shipped by our friends at the post office. The package was misplaced and ended somewhere in Baltimore ( I think) , anyway it took almost a month to get to me. You don't want to know the condition of the box . Glad Mike did not mail you "Steve on a stick " , he would have ended up in the ER. :ROTF: I see from the Portage pictures that Steve on a stick will travel long distances for a meal.

• Like 8

857 horse

Steve,,,,,,,,,,,,,,glad to see,you moving about,,,,,,,,,,

Needless to say,,,,the c;lock is ticking once again,,,,,,,,

As far as not being at the show,,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh,,you were there

and we have plenty of witness's

take car,,,,take a number,,,,,you are a piece of the pie,,,,,,and all the crumbs were devoured,!!!!!!!!!

• Like 8

squonk

It's about time! ( It's about space) ! I would check that envelope for Ruskie fingerprints.🇱🇮 My guess the envelope got damaged and they put it in the doggie bag. Next time I'll use a padded envelope. 

And your welcome Steve! I only wish I could have gone out and gotten you! :)

Edited by squonk
  • Like 9

Dakota8338
On 7/10/2017 at 4:03 PM, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Glad you got it , the post office strikes again. Two years ago I purchased a part for my plow from a Red square member and he shipped by our friends at the post office. The package was misplaced and ended somewhere in Baltimore ( I think) , anyway it took almost a month to get to me. You don't want to know the condition of the box . Glad Mike did not mail you "Steve on a stick " , he would have ended up in the ER. :ROTF: I see from the Portage pictures that Steve on a stick will travel long distances for a meal.

Reminds me of the story about the guy at the airline ticket counter purchasing a ticket to Atlanta from Los Angeles.  He had three bags along for the flight and he told the attendant, "I want the large bag sent to New York, the middle bag to Miami and the smaller bag sent to New Orleans."  The attendant smiled and sweetly replied, "Sir, I can not comply with your request, because it is airline requirements that we send you luggage only to the destination of your ticket."  The customer commented, "I don't know why not, you did the last time I made this flight!"

• Like 4